Don't you mess with him

Schneeps Pov

He did not zeem to approve wit talkin to Jack about tis plan. He did not look away, just waited for Y/N to arrive at his side.

,,Kid. We're leaving."

Y/N jumped from the docbed and walked to Anti and me. They sztood between us and looked up at me and then at Anti. He took thzem and szat tzhem on one arm, holiding tzhem close to his chest with his other arm. He walked to the door, anger radiating from him while slightly glitching. I walked after him trying to keep up with him.

,,Anti you can't keep thzem away! Thzey have to get new clothes and thzey have to go to school! We have to find the parents. You cant-"

He took the doorhandle into his left hand, almost dezstroying it, while holding tzhe little one on his right arm. He was looking over his left shoulder, his face creeping me out... I stopped dead in my tracks and froze completely. My hands were szhaking uncontrollably and a lump caught in my throat. And a cold szhiver ran down my szpine.

,,Watch me"

,,Only you would do szomething like that to a child! What kind of monszter are you!?!"

He stopped and cracked the handle into tiny pieces.

,,I think you know that this is not my evil side... far from it actually."

He turned around and sat the little one on the floor. Walking near me while I tried to walk a bit back. I tripped over something on the floor and fell to the ground, breaking something out of glass under me.

He took me by my collar with his right hand and lifted my back of the ground a bit as I turned my head away,  holding onto his wrist. He turned my face to him with his thumb, looking into my eyes. One of his eyes were black with a green glowing iris while the other one was completely black. Pictures flashed infront of my eyes. Pictures of the past that haunted me everyday. His left hand was glowing toxic green as and I closed my eyes waiting for getting hit but nothing happend.

He let go of my collar and walked away. My back was laying on all of was left of the glass as I looked after him. He took the little one on his arm while walking to the door. The little one was looking over his shoulder and waved at me. I waved back as Anti took a last glance at me and turned hisz head around and threw the door wide open, while walking outside as fazst as poszzsible and szlamming the door clozse behind him. I lifted myself of the ground holding onto my docbed, the pictures of my past haunting me.

,,I shouldn't have... I... shouldn't have messed with him..."