Schneep's worst nightmare

Jacks pov

The whole situation couldnt have gotten more crazy than this...

Now Dark was here?! With the officer and the man that Anti "killed"?!

Anti is very good at hiding his emotions when it's not anger... but as I sat next to him I realised how much he was shaking. His grip on Y/N got stronger as he started shaking more and more, staring at Dark before turning his gaze to the crazy officer lady.

,,B-But he was dead!!"

,,Calm down! Everyone! I want everyone to sit down and you to stop talking Mrs. Woodwrath."

I had to hold back a chuckle as I saw how the judge shut her up like nothing.

She pointed at Dark, the cool officer and the "dead" guy.

,,I want everyone to get closer so I don't have to scream the whole time!"

The officer walked closer with the man in handcuffs but Dark stayed further away. He could probably feel the hate everyone had for him and would rather stay away than get punched again by literally everyone here.

Well... everyone but Y/N and Rob I guess...

,,Sir. I said everyone!"

Dark froze and stared at everyone before fake coughing and fixing his tie.

,,O-Of course."

Did he just stutter?! I did not know he could do that...

As he stepped closer I saw how tired he really was. Dark circles under his eyes, messy hair, wrinkly suit... He looked like a wreck.

This ball of depression sat down behind us and looked down, not making eye contact with anyone. He probably thought he could leave after he got the man here but now his plan was destroyed.

I didn't notice that I was staring at him until Anti turned around and whispered.

,,Hey Ass. Get your ass up and into first row."

Dark looked up a little bit, his hair hanging onto his face. He seemed shocked but then looked down a little bit angry before he stood up and sat down next to Anti.

,,Now. Tell us your name and your side of the story sir."

I must have stared at Dark so long that I didn't see that the man in handcuffs sat down at the front as well and started talking.

,,M-My name is (Your fathers name) (Y/L/N). I currently don't have a job."

,,Ok then... Mr. (Y/L/N)-... wait... (Y/L/N)?! As in (Y/N) (Y/L/N)?!"

Everyone stared at him and when he nodded Schneep fucking passed out. Jackie catched him and made sure he was ok.

,,Yes... I am Y/N's father... It shocked me too... b-because- I-I thought t-they w-were gone- I-I didn't know-..."

He started crying and tried to keep calm. Oh no... Why do I feel bad for him already? Get it together Jack!

,,M-My.. my wife die-died due to cancer a-and... n-no matter what I did... I-I wasn't good enough for Y/N. I-I changed jobs to get more money, I-I bought a new house but they took them away from me..."

,,I'm sorry for your loss Mr. Y/L/N. Could you tell us what happened in that alleyway? Do you remember who was there?"

The man nodded.

,,That man with the bright green hair was there-"

The crazy officer lady jumped in.

,,Hah! I knew it! See he's the-"

But that man didn't care about her screaming at all and turned to the judge.

,,And eventually saved my child from my own hands."

,,One more interuption from you Mrs Woodwrath and I'll throw you out of this courtroom."

The crazy officerlady fell back into her seat defeated and stared at the father.

,,I didn't know I was holding my own child in my hands... I-I'm a terrible human being and I-I understand my actions have concequences but the man with the neon hair saved my child. He was there and then when he was about to walk away. I-I screamed at him and dropped Y/N, walking after him. At first he did-didn't care but I think he had enough from me at somepoint. I-I don't understand how he hit me but I-I guess he threw something."

,,So it was just selfdefense..."

,,Yes..."

,,But what about Y/N how did they end up on the street?"

The father shrugged but the nice officer spoke up.

,,Mr and Mrs Woodwrath wanted to adopt them and in the first week, which was just to see if they would fit in their lives, they ended up lost. So the green hair- I mean Mr. Mcloughlin saved Y/N after Mr. And Mrs. Woodwrath didn't look after them."

The judge nodded and turned to the officer lady.

,,So you are trying to frame the man that saved your child as a murderer?"

,,I-I uhm- I-..."

,,You're so lucky that I don't kick your asses out of this courtroom myself."

,,B-But-"

,,Now. I declare the defendant as not guilty. Meanwhile Mr. Y/L/N you will have your own trial about your actions. For now you will be placed into custody by Mr. Dickens."

,,W-What about my child?!"

,,First of all they're not your child and I think Y/N will be placed back into the adoptionsystem."

,,W-Wait! No! I-I-"

,,Yes Mr. Mcloughlin?"

,,I-I... We can't just throw them back in that hellhole."

,,Then who should take care of them?"

,,Your honor if I may... I think Y/N should decide... They've been through enough as it is."

The judge nodded and looked at Y/N in Antis lap.

,,I-I want t-to... to stay with my dad..."

They hid their face in Antis shirt and hugged him tight. Anti stared at them and hugged them back.

,,Well then. It's decided. Y/N will stay with Mr. Mcloughlin and his family."

She slammed down the gavel and thats the moment Anti broke down and hugged Y/N as tight as he could as tears ran down his face.

We all stayed with him and smiled, making sure those two were ok.

Dark on the other hand walked out of the courtroom with a small sad smile on his face.