Anti- hero?

Jackies pov

This past week has been terrible... Schneep has been crazy about Anti and how we should get him back...

Y/N has been really sad and the only person they talk to now is Schneep but today was different somehow. I've given up on searching Anti after a few days.

I've been thinking a lot about whst happened... Why would Anti suddenly kill Y/N? It made no sense...

I groaned and got up from my chair, sneaking out of my room to Antis.

//There must be something that could lead me to what happened...//

As I opened the door I froze. Was this too much? No. I-I mean I'm the hero and I know something isn't right. I need to find out what.

So I opened the door and walked in, quickly closing it behind me. It was cold since the window wasn't fixed yet...

I flicked the lights on and looked around. The blood from Antis neck left a stain in the rug... while the whole room looked like a tornado went through.

//This is going to be a looong night//

I know you might think I'm wrong or stupid for thinking that Anti is not good but... can't you see that I'm just trying to protect everyone. Anti is someone who likes to play with people's emotions. He has done it so many times before. He literally killed people! Don't you understand that him changing from a sociopath to a loving father in a day seems strange to me?

But now... I'm worried about him. He- he actually seemed sad.

I opened the dresser and immediately papers flew right in my face. I stumbled backwards and fell to the floor, now covered in papers. All of them were drawings of two stick figures. A taller one with green hair that seemed to be Anti and a smaller one... that probably was Y/N...

Those two did something different in every drawing, ice skating, building a snowman, looking at stars...

They seem to really love Anti...

I was so focused on looking at the pictures that I didn't notice someone walking in.

I only realised it when they put their hand on my shoulder.

,,Please find my dad..."

I stared at them in shock. They were crying so much. I smiled and opened my arms for them. They jumped at me and hugged me tight. I held them close and sighed.

,,I'm trying to. Do you know where he could be?"

They pulled away and just sat on my lap, looking up at me.

,,There was a loud man. Taller than dad with a black jacket and pants. He screamed at Dad. B-but I-I don't k-know-"

,,Hey- hey no need to cry small hero. I promise you I'll get him back ok? Did that man have black hair and a red tie?"

They nodded and hugged me again.

,,Then I know where he is..."

Of fucking course he went back to Dark. I know him. I've met him before and I also know that one of his abilities is taking control of someone...

,,Alright hero. I have to get your dad now ok? So you have to stay here and make sure everyone here is safe ok? You're my little partner now."

The nodded and stood up, running to Schneep whike I made my way outside and to Dark but I froze. Someone else needs me. Someone else. I feel it.

,,I'm sorry Anti you'll have to wait..."

I ran as fast as I could and jumped down to see both of them.

,,STOP!"

I was too late Anti slit the guys throat and let him fall to the floor.

,,fuck-"

,,Look who we got here... an old friend of yours Anti."

,,HAHAHA Friend?! He's not even close to that."

,,Anti! You have to come back! Please! Y/N needs you!"

,,Me?! They don't need me! None of you do! I almost killed them and you cut my throat!"

,,No Anti! Dark! This is all your fault! Tell him what you did!"

,,I didn't do anything. I was just there for him when you weren't."

,,You fucking liar! Anti he-"

,,I don't wanna hear it! Go back home and hide before you regret it!"

,,I'm not leaving!"

,,Then enjoy the show."

Before I could do anything I got hit by something in the back. I didn't notice Anti was making something float until it hit me and I fell to the floor.

,,And you call yourself a superhero?"

,,I-I...i-'m...."

,,Good night."

Was the last thing I heard before I got knocked out.

I woke up somewhere, I didn't know where. I tried to move but my arms were tied behind my back and I was kneeling on the floor with my feet tied up as well. I started panicking, trying to free myself but I couldn't get out.

I didn't want to scream in case I was near Dark and Anti. I'd rather have them not know that I'm awake.

,,Too late for that Jackie."

Dark removed the cloth that covered my eyes and smirked at me.

,,You ass! Let me go! Now!"

,,Or what? I'm not the one tied up am I?"

,,You manipulated him! Let Anti go."

,,I didnt have to manipulate him. You fucked him up and I gave him a little push in the direction you pushed him before. You did my job for me."

,,Then what do you want from me?! I don't-"

Dark didn't seem to like what I was saying since he shoved the cloth into my mouth and tied it tightly behind my head.

,,I just want you to stay here and be quiet."

And with that he stood back up and walked away. I'll wipe that damn smirk off his face one day!! I swear!

I looked around and found myself tied to a heater that was right next to the door.

Oh those two just want to see me suffer. I know they were cruel but tying me up right next to the door to see them able to exit this place, giving me hope that I could too but I knew that I couldn't. Terrible. So terrible.

Lets hope that someone back at home knew where I was.

Please- help...