,,My kidz!" :,(

Antis Pov

While the depressed father was talking to Y/N, Henrik and I walked to his work room to talk. I closed the door and leaned against it, my arms crossed while he brushed off his coat.

,,Who's that other doc we're visiting? Ye only told me a bit and to be honest he sounds like a piece of shite."

Schneep sighed and started cleaning his room. He picked up papers and trash, dropping stuff all the time. He couldnt seem go concentrate. At first I just watched, but he wouldn't have been done in ages so I helped him by letting the trash fly into the trashcan.

He turned around and watched the green glowing trash fly before he turned back to the papers. I rolled my eyes and stood next to him, leaning on the top of the counter, looking at him.

,,He iz not a piece of zhit... I waz ztoopid..."

Schneep didn't look back at me, he tried to ignore me as his eyes were fixated on what he was doing. Which in my eyes was just useless sorting...

,,Are ye feckin' sure? Ye were just tryin to save a friend of yours."

I said a bit annoyed that he would put himself down like that.

,,I waznt working anymore. I zhouldnt hafe been zhere."

He sighed and shook his head at himself as he walked away and sorted some papers into a drawer.

I watched him from the other side of the room. Now that he had walked away, I could see that he wasn't fine looking at all either.

His shoulders were hanging low just like his head, as he frantically looked through the drawer, getting annoyed at the strands of haur that fell in his face all the time. I walked over to him annoyed. Who the fuck does that other bitch think he is?!

,,Are ye kiddin me?! They should've called you. They knew it was a good friend of yours and they only died because that other piece of shite couldn't save them."

The German doctor shook his head and sighed, before he closed the drawer and held onto the handle tight.

,,You verent zhere Anti! Look I know zhis zicknesz zhat you gave me waz zuppossed to help me wif my fearz but- I...argh... forget it. I'm fine."

I sat down on the blue bed in the middle of his room while he talked. To my suprise he turned around, shaking a bit with his hands on his chest where his heart was under his skin.

,,You don't look fine."

I said, one eyebrow raised. He looked to the side and sighed, his whole body now shaking.

,,It..."

Then... his head turned to me and he showed the tears that were running down his cheeks.

,,hurtz..."

I just looked at him, staring almost, not really knowing what to do.

,,Zo much..."

His legs gave in and he fell onto his knees. Without thinking I quickly got up and kneeled down infront of him.

He looked up at me, one hand on my shoulder while the other was still over his heart.

It hurt me to see him like this... he did not deserve any of this...

,,You did what you could to safe them Henrik-..."

I stopped...

,,This is not just about that Clinic thing. Is it?"

He looked down and shook his head, still trembling.

,,What happened Henrik. Tell me."

Now I was a bit more upfront about it. Maybe too much for your taste, but do I look like I give a fuck?

Henrik sighed and hugged himself almost falling over if I wouldn't have grabbed his shoulders.

,,Henrik. Now."

,,My kidz... I-I hafen't zeen zhem in agez... I cant take zhis anymore...and... I found s-something... I-..."

His kids? He has kids? I may or may not forgot about that...

,,Kids..? Tell me what happened so I can help ye and what did you find out about?!"

I really didn't fucking knew what to do. How was I suppossed to help him when I didn't know anything?! I can't even help myself most of the time.

Schneep just shook his head and wiped the tears away, before he stood up and pulled me up as well.

,,Letz... juzt... go zee him. I've already called hiz offize..."

,,Wait! No! Henrik don't just walk away!"

He just walked out of the room and left me alone.

//Great...//

I groaned as I moved my hair out of my face before I followed him.

We both knew that he couldn't run from this forever. He had to talk eventually.

Chase walked past me as I made my way down the stairs. He pulled his hat further down and looked to the floor, trying to avoid me. I had to talk to him later...

When I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw Schneep helping Y/N with a sad smile on his face. They chuckled and hugged him after he was done with tying their shoes. They took his hand and looked back at me. After that they held their hand out for me to take it and when I did that little rebel pulled me outside with them.