CHASE NO!

Antis pov

After I made sure Y/N was alright, I walked upstairs with them on my arm chuckleing and playing with my green hair. 

,,Hey- don't make me look less amazing."

They chuckled and shook their head.

,,I guess you're the stylist so I trust ye."

When I got upstairs I saw Schneep standing infront of the bathroom door...

,,Pleaze Chaze... Juzt promize me... zhat yu wont do anyfing."

His head and hand were leaning against it. Since when was he back?

,,don't tell me he locked the door again..."

I whispered to myself as I walked over and stood next to the doc.

,,Chaze... Do yu have yur medicine wif yu?"

I looked at him with a frown. Medicine?

Schneep sighed as Chase stayed quiet even after multiple times asking. I heard something coming from the bathroom... and it was not Chase that I was hearing...

I felt someone else in there...

Who was in there with him?

,,Juzt pleaze dont take too much ok? Vill yu promize me zhat? Tell me zhat yu vont take too much."

Again no answer from the dad, just silence... Schneep gulped and closed his eyes, rubbing the back of his neck. He wasn't going to say anything else so I spoke up.

,,Chase. Who's in there with you?"

,,FUCK OFF ANTI!"

Henrik slightly jumped and looked at me as Y/N moved closer to me and hugged me tight, shaking. I answered his stare with a sigh.

,,I just wanted-"

,,I SAID LEAVE!"

,,Alright! I will!"

And with that I left annoyed, booping Y/N's nose. I felt the stare of Schneep following us to our room. I couldn't help Schneep right now, I had to take care of Y/N and I was still mad at Chase anyway...

Y/N and I played all day, hide and seek, tea party with their (toy) and everything they could think of. That's wha they deserved after everything. Finally we had some time for ourselves to enjoy.

Everything was fine.

hah I wish!

Of course im fucking worried about Chase! How could I not? I screamed at him and made him lock himself in the bathroom again.

Also there was clearly someone else in that bathroom. It was someone I knew but I don't know who. I just know that if I know them it can't be anything good. But how the fuck am I suppossed to act?!

I tried to apologise but he didn't want it. He sent me away. Now... you might think that maybe he just needs some time for himself but he isnt even alone and if he was he wouldn't be safe either because his head would make him hurt himself.

I shook myself out of the train of thought, when I noticed Y/N waving their hand infront of my face.

,,Huh- oh yeah... sorry kid..."

I rubbed my eyes and smiled for them, pouring some "tea" into their cup but I guess lying to them isnt possible.

They stood up and sat on my lap, hugging their (toy) and me tight. I sighed and hugged them back, resting my head on top of theirs.

,,You know whats happening don't you? You always know..."

They snivled and burried their face in my chest, shaking.

,,Hey- hey... its ok kid. You're ok. Im here for you. Don't you worry."

They pulled back and looked up at me, shaking their head. They stood up and grabbed my hand, trying to pull me with them.

,,Y/N- Y/N. No. He doesn't want to see me."

I followed them as they started running and stopped infront of the bathroom door. They looked up at me and pulled on my hand, pointing at the door. I looked at them, at their little worry filled face and watched as some tears ran down their face. I gulped and looked back at the door, knocking. I had to at least try and get him out of there...

,,Go away Schneep..."

,,I'm not going to leave Chase."

,,DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE?!"

His voice cracked as he screamed at me, clearly crying. With a sigh I hugged Y/n tight and then handed them to Robbie who just walked by before turning back to him... well the door.

,,You did but I don't fucking care. I wanted to tell you something and you will listen if you want to or not. I dont care."

,,I-"

,,I'm sorry Chase alright?! I didn't mean to scream at you. I know you need time but trust me. It wont get better until you let someone in! I know it's stupid and you think everyone is going to hurt you again but what would you rather have? A chance for everything to get better or being stuck in the same place forever? Don't you want to see your kids?!"

,,GO AWAY!"

I groaned and turned around, about to walk away until I heard something moving inside the bathroom.

I stopped, turned around and listened to whatever was happening in there. All I could hear was him whispering about something...

"make it stop make it stop"

My eyes widened as I heard something rattle in there.

,,I'm sorry..."

,,Chase?"

He kept frantically repeating I'm sorry with a shaky voice... slowly getting faster and faster.

,,Chase open the fucking door!!"

No answer... 

,,OPEN IT OR I WILL BREAK THIS FUCKING DOOR!"

Schneep ran upstairs and stared at me until he heard chase too.

,,Chaze?!"

He knocked on the door and tried to open it again which did nothing...

,,Chaze dont do it!"

Then Jackie ran over and looked at us.

,,What is happening?!"

,,SHUT UP FREAK! SCHNEEP GET AWAY FROM THE DOOR!"

He immediately stepped to the side and I took no time, kicking through the door using everything I had. It crumbled into tiny pieces like the last time, falling to the floor. Chase stared at me in shock, not moving so I ran over, ripped the bottle of pills from his hands and hugged him tight.

,,LET GO OF ME!"

,,Chase-"

,,NO! I WONT LET YOU TAKE ME AWAY! LET GO! I WON'T LET YOU TRAP ME! IM STILL HUMAN! STOP IT ANTI! LET ME GO!"