Please look after my friend

Antis Pov

They kept talking for a while and Y/N did not seem to be stressed at all. The Docs were nice, so thats probably why... even though they seem to trust almost everyone. Besides those two fuckers back at the police station that is. My bloods boilin' when I just think about those two assholes.

Why did I get pulled into this anyway? I'm not a dad...

not a good one at least...

but... they need someone and I'm not lettin' them behind anytime soon. Just look at them! They deserve everything...

I got interrupted by a shadow walking closer, I was ready to slice Dark apart but it was just Dr. Backstab. I sighed and looked up at him. Damn. Why is that ass taller than me?!

,,I would like to have a word with you about Y/N's condition."

He said relaxed, his arms crossed but he did seem to try and hide nervousness behind the relaxed fassade.

,,What is it?"

,,I've been looking at them for a bit and they don't seem to talk at all, even though they can. That was what you were wondering about, right?"

//They CAN talk?! Ok just stayin' calm. Why did they not talk to me?//

,,Yes."

,,They seem to have a hoarse voice from screaming a lot, which would be an easy fix."

I crossed my arms, looked at him and watched his relaxed fassade fade away.

,,Let me guess. It's not that easy."

He shook his head and sighed, taking a quick look back at Y/N before he turned to me again.

,,I might be wrong, but did they have to go through some... trauma... lately?"

,,I only know of them being almost kidnapped... thats enough already isnt it?"

,,Well no matter what kind of trauma it was. I think the reason why they're not talking is because they seem to have some kind of anxiety disorder, which prevents them from talking in fear of being hurt again in any way."

,,But they're happy and relaxed around us. Why don't they talk to me at all?"

,,Its takes time and a lot of work.
Yes they seemed pretty relaxed around you, which is why I don't understand quite yet why they don't talk to you either.
I don't have something like this a lot, not many children have this kind of problem. I will have to make some research so I wont tell you something thats not correct.
All I can tell you right now is to give them some tea to drink or some warm milk with honey. That should help their voice."

,,Really?Thats it?"

He nodded and took a glance back at Schneep, who was playing with Y/N before he turned back to me.

,,Have you known him for a long time?"

,,Who? Henrik?"

He nodded, scratching the back of his neck.

,,Basically his whole life... why?"

,,I- Im worried about him... I have been worrying a lot about him since the last time I saw him... it didn't go that well. You two seem to be good friends and right now I'm not asking you as a doctor but... as a concerned friend of Henrik... to keep an eye on him for me? He's one of the only friends I ever had and I- I don't want anything happening to him..."

Ok first he lets slmeone die and now hes acting all happy and caring? Not like I will let Henrik suffer but a little scare and more info can't hurt.

,,I wont."

,,W-what..?"

He stared at me a bit shocked. Haha! I wish I could've taken a picture.

,,Just go and apologise yourself. Dr.Backstab."

,,W-wait. No there must be a misunderstanding. I-I did apologise but he won't take it. Thats why I haven't talked to him in so long. I did not stab him in the back."

,,You! let! his! friend! die!"

I pointed at his chest and looked him in the eyes. Oh he was really panicked now.

,,No- I-I mean yes but-"

,,Then why are we even talking about this?"

I turned away and was about to walk to Henrik and my kid, but then he grabbed my wrist.

,,Just please listen to me."

Taking back my arm I sighed and turned back, arms crossed.

,,Go on..."

,,I-I didn't let her die... There was just... no way to save... her. I felt horrible. I still do. Losing a patient is always disappointing but I would never let anyone die when I'm able to save them. "

,,You might not have been able to save them but henrik could've,-"

,,No he couldn't have! I loved working with Schneep and I would do it again immediately, if I had the chance to but you can't save someone from a deadly disease without a cure."

Both of us were silent as he stared at me. Alright... seems like Schneep didn't tell me everything.

,,I'll make sure he's going to be fine..."

,,Thank you! Thank you so much."

Dr. Maybe not as Backstab as I thought, walked back to Schneep and Y/N, talking to them a bit. Meanwhile I had a lot to think about... and a lot to talk with Schneep about...