WHO LOCKED THE DOOR?!

Jack's POV

We stood infront the police station, I held my breath, my hands shaking, as I looked at Anti. His glowing neon green eye showing from behind the hair, that fell over his face, didn't help me calm down at all. I couldn't stay calm even though I really tried, he wouldn't kill me right?

I took a few steps back, not really able to think clear. If stares could kill, I would have been dead where I was standing. His face made it clear that if I only made one wrong move, my head would hang over the fireplace with a golden sign that would say "try to kidnap my child now, idiot".

Then he did something really weird, he just sighed, hugging Y/N really tight before he turing around completely, walking up to me. Before I could even react, he grabbed my wrist, and pulled me with him.

,,W-What are you-"

He turned his head to look over his shoulder, I was shaking, his look not really helping me at all.

,,For every word you say I'll break a bone."

I just nodded, my body shaking as he kept pulling me somewhere. I really wanted to say something, but judging from how he said that, he'll probably snap me in half before I even said anything.

,,I'm sorry Y/N I should have looked out more."

His voice turned soft, as he talked to Y/N who nodded, hugging him tight once more. He hugged back and it seemed like neither of them wanted to let go. I couldn't belive what I had done, not only to Anti but Y/N as well. I could have handled the situation way better, and it was stupid that I thought I could do it alone.

Still, I did it, I pushed too far, putting Y/N in a situation they shouldn't have been in, and I regretted it so much. Maybe Anti would forgive me somehow?

Why wasn't he shouting at me? I could clearly feel him burn, especially since he was about to break my wrist. Before I could even think further, I could see our home in the distance. I sighed, happy to see our home, knowing that he wasn't about to kill me in an alleyway.

He pulled me to the house, not letting go of my wrist as he opened the door.

,,Y/N you go sit on the couch, okay?"

He let go of my wrist for a second to put Y/N on the floor, they nodded and ran to the couch, while Anti and I walked in as well. He closed the door, as I was about to follow them but Anti had other plans.

He took me by my throat and pushed me against the closed door, my feet dangling just a bit over the floor. He had a tight grip, choking me, as I tried to kick him and trying to get his hand away from my throat. While I was losing my breath, he talked very slowly to make sure I would understand or die, I guess?

,,You're not gonna talk about this to anyone ever. I will come to you if I want to talk, not the other way around. If I ever hear you talking about this, I will throw you in the basement and lock the door, so you'll slowly starve to death, got it?!"

I quickly nodded, still trying to get his hand away. He was about to talk again, but got interrupted by shouting from upstairs. Anti turned his head to look where it was coming from, only to turn back to me.

,,You-"

He got interrupted again, closing his eyes, his grip got tighter for a second, until he suddenly let go. I fell to the floor, rubbing my neck and coughing, I took a few deep breaths in, watching him leave.

I quickly got up, following him upstairs, Y/N already stood at the door, looking through the keyhole. He walked to Y/N, telling them to listen to him. They only nod as someone starts to shout.

,,WHO LOCKED THE GODDAMN DOOR?!"

,,Kalm down Marvin, will you?!"

,,SHUT UP SCHNEEP!"

I couldn't walk on, the wood pieces on the floor, and the missing door catched my attention. Turning my head I saw that it was Jackies room, totally destroyed.

,,W-Who did this?"

I asked Anti, pointing in Jackies room, he turned around, and walked to the doorframe. Looking at me, he simply snapped his fingers as suddenly everything was like it was before. The door now back in place, he shut it.

,,You."

I had to admit, Anti was really good at making others feel bad if he wanted to. I sighed, following Anti to Schneeps door, where all the shouting was coming from, every step felt heavy just like my heart. Standing next to Anti, we looked at each other, his eye still glowing, showing how mad he really was. Not like I needed the eye tho... his face showed enough.

He turned back to the door, knocking, as someone grabbed my hand. Y/N stood between us, holding my hand and Antis. They smiled at me, like nothing ever happend, even though I saw a little pain in their eyes.

,,You ok in there?"

He asked, his voice cracking a bit after he said ok.

,,Everyzhing iz alright Anti, we juszt lost the key."

,,NOTHING IS FINE! I'M GOING TO RIP YOU IN HALF-"

,,Will yu schut up Jackie?!"

,,Lost the key?"

,,Chase fucking locked all of us inside!"

,,No Marvin! I said it wasn't me!"

,,Oh really? Are you fucking sure?! Then why do you have the key in your hand?!"

,,I don't have the key in my hand, that would be ridicolous-"

,,Show me your hands!"

,,Here! Nothing! Marvin I swear, I didn't lock us inside!"

,,Then who did it?!"

Anti sighed annoyed, simply opening the door and letting go of Y/N's hand, walking inside. They immediately pulled on my sleeve and when I looked down, I saw them holding their arms open for me. I got on my knees and hugged them tight.

,,I'm so sorry Y/N."

They nodded and patted my head a few times. I chuckled as I let go, they smiled at me before hugging me again.

,,No matter what happens Y/N, never forget that we all love you so, so much."