little stuffed friend?

Schneep's Pov

I waz walking out of my room, trying to get zome coffee in zhe kitchen. Az I got into ze hallway, I saw Anti holding my mute friend Jameson Jackson by hiz bowtie.

,,What iz happening here?! Let him go Anti!"

His head turned to me as he threw my mustache friend on ze hard floor. He caught himself before he hit ze floor. I tried to get to him, but Anti sztood in my way. He glitched a bit asz he sztepped closer to me. I didn't step back to which he answered with grabbing my labcoat with both of hizs handzs puzshing my back against the wall.

,,IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT! You wanted them from the beginning and now YOU TOOK THEM!"

,,Anti lizs-"

,,Dont you dare give me that motherfucking shit you pathetic piece of fake doc! Where are they!?"

,,Excuse you, I am real doctor an-"

He took me off the wall and pushed me againszt it again, sztill holding on to my labcoat. I tried talking him, which was failing, like expected. He just kept interupting me talking about someone. He got more and more intimidating as I tried to get out of thzis interesting... situation...

Jacks Pov

Me and Y/N were walking down the street, to get to the mall that was near by. You see, this little ball of happiness was walking around in the house in the morning, at about 8am, alone.

So I talked to them to which they just answered with crying and hugging me. I talked to them a bit since they couldn't and they seemed to calm down after a while. They were just to cute with their puffy cheeks and their red eyes that my heart melted right then and there.

//Jackaboyman is trying to find their parents non stop, but he can't find anything. Its not even like they're found dead its just without any trace of anything. But I try to stay positive about Y/N, they seem to be really sweet and for now they could stay with us. I mean I'm not a dad but I'll try my best until we find them,  not to forget Chase, allthough I dont really know what to do in this situation... I should go to the police, but who know what might happen. But what if someone notifies the police about their child missing...//

I was so in thinking mode, that I almost walked by the mall entrance with Y/N by my left side. They were holding onto my left hand as we walked in but after a few seconds they were strongly holding onto my hand with both of theirs. I looked down at them and they were shivering. I got out of the way and down to their height.

,,Hey.."

They looked up at me almost crying.

,,No need to cry its okay. You're gonna be fine no need to worry."

They hugged me tight as I got up with them. I held them tight and walked on trying to find something to calm them down. I walked past a shop and saw another one with stuffed animals.

,,Do you have a little friend to cuddle Y/N?"

I looked at them as they shook their head.

,,Do you want to look for one? Maybe you'll find your perfect teddy."

They hugged me more and turned their head towards me and nodded. I nodded as well and smiled at them, which let to them smiling a bit as well.  I walked in with them sitting on my arm.

,,So what would you like Y/N?"