,,Nothing"

Antis Pov

I walked up the last step and sighed, my heart heavy and I could feel it cracking a bit more.

The pain was a lot to take in but I got used to it by now. My hands were shaking as I made my way to our... room. Every step hurt and breathing was a nightmare. It felt like someone was choking and mocking me. I couldn't see, the tears in my eyes blocking my view.

I didn't even know that the kid was there until something jumped and hugged me around my neck. I let the bag drop to the floor, locking at the blurry outlines of a little kid, my little kid...

Your Pov (I realised that its more 3rd Pov... Oh well, next time)

His eyes were slightly red and this time, he was the one snivleing. He dropped the bag and put his arms around you, so you wouldn't fall. You looked him in his watery eyes and grabbed his cheeks. Tears fell out of his eyes and he put you on the floor, staying on his knees. By letting go of his face you booped his nose.

He smiled as you laughed without sound. Wiping his tears with your sleeve away made him chuckle a bit. He pulled you into a big hug and you realised something.

His hugs... were better than Jacks.

You both heard talking and shouting from downstairs. Anti looked at you, grabbing the bag.

,,Bring this in our room and don't come down, alright?"

Normally you would have listened but  this time, you were curious about what was going on down there. You ran past Anti, down the stairs. He dropped the bag and ran after you, grabbing your wrist when you were about to reach the bottom of the stairs.

He didn't say anything just walked infront of you downstairs. When you got to see what was going on you were confused. Every ego was in the livingroom, standing around Schneep talking and shouting at each other.

,,Get away from him, before you catch it!"

Anti said and no one listened, so Anti did, what he could do best.

,,STEP AWAY FROM HIM!"

Everyone jumped and got away from Schneep, who was kneeling on the floor, choking on something. Anti walked up to him, still glitching from his shouting. Schneep grabbed his neck with one hand while trying to stable himself with his other hand on the floor.

Anti got next to him on the floor and snapped his fingers, a bottle of water appered in his hand and he took the cap off. Schneep grabbed the bottle and drank it all in one go. After that he still choked and Anti raised a brow. He pulled Schneep up so he was standing and looked at him. Schneep had to lean on Anti to not fall on the floor again.

Anti smirked at the doc and the doc shook his head, trying to get away from Anti. Stumbleing over his own feet a bit, he walked against the back of the couch with now no way out. Antis eye was glowing green as he walked closer to Schneep.

He could hear everyone shout no and running at him but he was faster, punching Schneep and knocking him out.

,,WHY ANTI?! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!"