The doctor needs a doctor

Your Pov

Chase put you down and you took his hand, walking inside Schneep's room with him. Chase was so nice to you, he just had that typical dad feeling around him, not feeling safe wasn't even an option.

You walked to the familiar blue docbed and Chase lifted you up so you could sit on it. He sat beside you, as Schneep walked up to both of you.

,,Well zen Guten Morgen little friend! Oh I am zorry, I meant good morning, my german accent got a bit stronger there, didn't it."

He chuckled while you just looked at Chase, he shrugged his shoulders talking to Schneep.

,,Well then what do you want to do?"

Schneep turned to you and you  turned your attention to the doc again.

,,I wood just laik to knof if yu r ok. Juszt to zee-"

He turned a bit to the side and coughed.

,,Henrik, are you okay?!"

Schneep got on his knees and Chase jumped off the bed and patted Schneep's back to help him breathe. Schneep started to regain his breath again and took deep breaths in and out.

,,Just give me a minute... I have to get something to drink."

Schneep stood up and was about to leave but Chase went to get water for for him instead. Schneep turned to you again and straightend his back, rubbing his left eye (fyp = from your perspective).

,,I am zorry zat you had to zee that. Allergies are hittin' me again. I juszt wanted to take a look at you, making szure that you're alright. Like if you can talk again or not. Maybe take your weight and height as well, to make zure zhat you are healfy. Oh by tzhe way, I got szomethin for you!"

He got on his knees and took something from under the bed. When he stood up, you saw that it was a little zip bag with something light blue in it. He handed it to you and went to get something out of his cabinets.

You opened the little bag in your hands and took that mysterious thing out of the bag. It was a light blue piece of cotton, that looked kind of weird. It was folded up and when you opened it, you were as happy as Jack when he gets his coffee.

Schneep walked back to you and smiled when he saw you smile.

,,Do you like it? I hope tzhat it fitsz you. It took my a while to find a mask for your size."

You tried to put it on but didn't get how, so Schneep helped you. It fit you perfectly or at least you thought so. You weren't completely sure but Schneep seemed to know. Right then Chase walked in and handed the doc his water. When he saw you he smiled and patted your head.

,,Are you the new doctor now?"

,,Don't you dare szteal my job!"

Schneep said like he was totally offended, taking off his mask, drinking the water out of the plastic bottle. The comment made you laugh but you stopped when both of them looked at you. It wasn't really a laugh but it was the first sound you made, while they were with you. Schneep stepped a bit closer to you, taking of your mask.

,,Wood yu please say A for me?"

You did as you were told but this time no sound made it's way out of your mouth. Schneep took a closer look and then stepped away. He shook his head and you closed your mouth confused. 

,,I will hafe to do more research on this szituation. Letz just take your height and weight for now."

After you were done with taking all of the information, that Schneep needed, you put on your mask again. He was about to take off his gloves when you grabbed the docs sleeve. Chase was currently downstairs, making coffee for himself, so it was only you and the doc.

Schneep looked down at you. The docbed you were sitting on worked in your favor, making you only a head smaller than him.

,,Is zhere zomethin you need?"

He asked, his voice a bit lower than normal, you ignored it and poked his (fyp) right cheek. He made a stupid face by crossing his eyes and you did the same. He stopped and chuckled. You stood up on the docbed so you were as tall as him maybe even a bit taller.

,,Oh mein Gott! Ze little Y/N is now ze bigge-"

He started to talk but you interrupted him by jumping at him, your arms around his neck and your legs around his stomach. He stumbled back a bit, putting his arms around your back, hugging you as well.

His coat was suprisingly soft and his hug was almost as nice but not really as nice as Jacks hugs. He had a long way to go before he could beat him. You really enjoyed the hug tho, resting your head on his right shoulder(fyp).

That's when you heard voices from downstairs. Schneep put you down as you grabbed his hand, running down the stairs, pulling him with you. When you got to the bottom of the stairs you let go and ran to Jack hugging him first and when you turned to hug Anti, you stopped dead in your tracks.

He looked at you confused and a bit

hurt...