WAKE UP!

Jack's Pov

I woke up this morning with a lot of energy, I mean even more than usual. The coffee was hot and the pancakes were ready. My breakfast was amazing, giving me even more energy than I already had.

I walked up the stairs again and knocked on Robbie's door, before opening it and stepping in. The deep purple curtains blocked out the light, leaving the room almost completely dark. I opened them up leaving the sun inside. I opened up the windows listening to the birds chirping outside, which woke up Anti and Y/N.

They were both sleeping on the same pillow. With Y/N sleeping under Anti's arm he looked happy. He turned around with Y/N in his arm, blocking them both from the sun, by pulling a blanket over them.

,,Come on, wake up you two! We have a great day ahead of us!"

Still, they didn't move so I had to do it to them. I pulled away their blanket, leaving Anti groaning in annoyance.

,,Jack nooooo... Leave us alone. It's way to early..."

,,It's almost 1pm so get outta bed."

Y/N crawled out of Anti's arms to me, hugging my leg.

,,You got betrayed by your best friend."

Anti didn't move, clearly not giving a fuck so I ruffled up Y/N's hair, wishing them a good morning. They let go and walked up to Robbie, who woke up as well.

I smirked, knowing how to get Anti out of bed- away from that pillow.

,,If you won't go down by 3, I'll have to use my special attack. So better be out at 3."

Anti's Pov

Who the fuck does he think he is? I just wanted to sleep and that idiot not only woke me up, but stole the kid.

,,Counting to 3? I'm not a kid..."

,,But you certainly act like one."

I didn't answer, hoping he would just give up but nooo, he started counting...

,,1"

,,2"

,,3!!!"

Poor me, just wanting to sleep... I looked at him and thats when I saw Jack and the kid running at me. They started to tickle me, forcing me to laugh.

,,Nooo! Pff ha ha No ha ha stop! Ha ha no please stop!"

,,Are you going to get outta bed then?"

,,Yes! Yes just stop!"

They both stopped, looking at each other, giving me time to breathe.

,,He does not seem like he means it, now does he?"

Jack asked the kid and they just shook their head, but before they could attack me again I ran away, with Jack and the kid chasing after me. I got to the bathroom, locking the door behind me, leaning my back against it.

,,Perfect, if you're in there anyway, maybe you could start to shower or take a bath!"

,,What?"

That's when I heard someone else shout:

,,Just do it! You sztink!"

Of course... the doctor...

,,I am not going to shower!"

I tried to open the bathroom door but even after I opened the lock, the door didn't budge. You see it opens to the hallway so if you're inside, you have to push to open the door. Jack must have been standing against it.

,,Either you're going to shower or I'll come in and force you too!"

,,You would never do that!"

,,Oh trust me I would! So either you do it yourself or I'm coming in."

,,I don't have to shower! I will get dirty anyway!"

,,Just do it! Take care of yourself! You deserve it so take action."

Jack's Pov

Me and Y/N were standing infront of the door, holding it close. We only heard Anti mumbleing something before he said:

,,I don't even have anything to shower with! You threw it out!"

,,You can use mine."

He locked the door and grumbled.

,,I'll bring you fresh clothes! What do you want?"

,,Just the normal shit... don't forget a hoodie!"

,,It's boiling out there."

,,I'll go take a shower if you get me a hoodie!"

I stepped away from the door shouting ,,alright", while walking to my room. I told Y/N to sit down at the table downstairs and eat the pancakes and they happily did and got greeted by the lovely dad, Chase.