~One~ Welcome to Japan

Your dream come true as you got to transfer your place to Japan. You just a little artist who love to draw anime and seiyuu. You also infamous fanartist who become favourite inspired by your fans. You even starting to learning to make your own character.

As you arrived to the airport, you searching for your japanese bestfriend, Tojo Moe, who waiting for you at the main entrace airport.

Your eyes gaze at the familiar face and run with all your stuff to the person. "Moe-chaaaan~" you come and reach her as she raise her hand to hug you.

You both hugs eachother in happy as you both finally got meet after long time you had been chat and videocall on instagram.

You both release and giggles. "So, (Y/n)-chan. Whats your feeling after finally you've reach here?" asked Moe.

"I'm so excited~! By the way, I made this for you." you give her a paper with anime draw, drawn by you. Its her in anime version. She gasps and take it. "Thanks, (Y/n)-chan~! You're the best!" said her then hugs you.

"Anyway, lets go! I want to take you to my place. You can sleep at my place while you looking for rent house." said Moe smiling.

You nods and you pulls your stuff with you.

LETS MAKE NEW STORY!!