~Twenty~ Just Two of Us

No one POV

Moe decide to go shopping after enjoying karaoke, but it seems like you really tired because you did using too much voices on singing and wanted to go home.

Kensho smile and be volunteer to accompany her. Oh no! Kensho want to accompany me?! I mean, he is a boy and I just knew him! I mean!! I'm still new around him!!! she looks at Kensho with smile still on him. How can he act so casual?!?! she blushing hard.

Kensho blink at Moe who suddenly giving silent. "Um, Moe-san. Are you okay?" asked him in worried. Moe blinks and panic. "U-um!! I-I'm okay! Don't worry!" she replied and sweatdrops. Kensho giggles and she giggles too.

A hand offering her make her blushes as Kensho look at her with smile on his face. "Shall we, milady?" asked him. Moe feels heat up on her face and gulps. Her hand slowly reach him. Kensho chuckles and feels happy at the same times at how Moe act infront of him and she looks so cute to him.

He chuckles again before he pulls her out from the room and gather to the mall.

"M-moe, you leaving me..." said you in glooms behind. Aoi sighs as he feel the same way as you. "Kensho, you jerk..." complained him.

"Well, don't worry. I think Kensho can take care of her." Aoi smile with sweatdrops. You slowly nod as you understand but still not confident as you feels worry about your bestie.

"I guess, I'm going home alone." You said to Aoi
with smile while feeling sad at the same times. "See you later.." you said before walks away. Aoi notice that and he's not happy to see that from you.

"W-wait!" Aoi holds your hand make you look at him back. "I can accompany you at until Moe-san back..!" said him make you blushes.

"Are you sure about that..? I don't want you to get in trouble if they know you're with me." you said. Aoi giggles. "Nope if I wear mask on." said him. You sighs and smiles. "Okay, thank you, Shoutan." you said with smile.

Aoi scratch his back while blushes as see your smile. "A-alright! L-lets go then."