~Twenty One~ In Danger

No one POV

You walk in the street with Aoi beside you, humming his song in happy as he got walk with his dearest. Meanwhile, you just silent yourself, overthinking about you and Aoi are now being alone. T-this just like a dream! I didn't know this can be happen. You looks at Aoi while he not notice you. The person who I really admire is now walking beside me.. WITH ME!!!! your mind said in fan screaming.

"Are you thinking of something?" asked Aoi in sudden make you snap out your mind. "E-eh?! N-no!! I don't think anything!" you said in panic. "S-something bothering you..?" you asked back.

Aoi giggles. "Nothing, I'm just happy got accompany you." said him and you blushes. You looks away to hide it from him. "T-thank you." you said. He giggles again. "No problem, as long as you're not feeling alone, I'm happy with it." said him make your face more redder.

D-does he realize w-what he just said?!?! your mind being uncontrol thinking about it.

"Woah! Look what we have here?! Two bonus for today~" said a random guy that suddenly appear in the dark alley with his some friends.

You both stop walking. At this time?! you thought as you steps back a bit. Suddenly, you see Aoi block your front, protecting you. "Don't ever trying touch her."

"Pfft- Are you trying to act like hero?" asked other guy and punches his tummy make him cough and falls. "Shoutan!!" you scream but then a guy grabs your mouth from back and drag you both in the alley.

"L-let us go!!" you screamed. What should I do?! I can't yell for help or people will caught us.. But..! you look at Aoi who is now unconscious with a guy tying him.

"Huh? Who is this guy? Wearing hoodie and mask all along.." he pulls off the mask and suprise. "No way!" Some of them look at his direction.

"Woah isn't he that artist? What his name again? Aoi?"

"Yeah! I remember him! He is the one who has feminine voice." said the other.

"Heh! Guess this is our luck today~" said him while slowly taking off Aoi clothes.

"NO! Don't touch him!!" You yelled while shaking yourself but its hard since there's a guy holding your back. "Let me go, bastard! Ha-!" Your eyes widen as you see that guy nearing his face to Aoi.

You trembling looking at him.

Aoi...

"I am actually happy that I've met you"

"Your voice really angelic. I love it!"

Aoi...!

"She more like dark angel version of me"

"Congratulation, (Y/n)-san"

AOI!!!

"I'm just happy got accompany you"

"AOIIIII!!!" you screams with tears and hit the guy face at your back with your head make him let you go. You quickly swing your leg on his face make him yelps and falls back.

"What the?!" They shocked as they heard the guy you just hit.

"Tch! Get her!" said the leader. All them runs toward you. You takes out two of your fountain pen and throws it at the first person who approaching you in his eyes make him scream in pain.

You quickly runs toward him and takes out the pens before kicks him away on the face.

One of them tries to hold you from back but you hit him with elbow, turns around and hits his face with your head then kicks him on his balls and pushes him away.

Other tries to attack from back and you dodge before you reach and break his arm and punches his face.

You run and puches other face before they reach you. "No one!! Can't touch!! AOI!!!!"

Aoi who in weak, slowly open his eyes as he heard your voice calling his name and saw your figure fighting. "(Y-Y/n)-san?" his reaction face change into freak out as he notice its really you.

Your madness face..

Your tears..

Your action..

"Stop right there, you bastard! Or I'll kill your boyfriend!" said the leader as he got a gun on Aoi's head make you stop.

"No! Let me go!" said Aoi shaking himself but with rope tying around his body really tight, he can't get off. "Shut up or I'll shoot you!" You startled and silence himself as he scare.

The leader grins while still point the gun at Aoi's head. "Impressive, I never saw a beast girl like you." You clenches your hand while glaring in mad at the leader.

"Girl, you really got talent at fighting. Hand me that fountain pen, NOW!" yelled him.

"(Y/n)-san! NOO!"

"SILENT!!" he yells back and looks at you while raise his palm. You gulps, slowly walks toward him and give him your fountain pens.

The leader, looks at the pen and giggles. "No wonder you can fight them easily, these pen has really sharp pointer." then looks back at you with big grins, "Now, it seems like you can't do anything." ftom Aoi's head, he move his gun now at you. You sweatdrops and panic at the same times but still keeping your face in cool.

"I'm taking your both soul. You may now rest in peace!" said the leader and shoot at you. "(Y/N)-SAN!!!" yelled Aoi.