~Twenty Three~ Achieve Dream (Final)

After a few years..

No One POV

You stands and lays on balcony, looking at the blue sky. Its been several years, I guess.

The wind slowly through your hairs, and skins. You smiles as you remember the past after the incident.

Flashback

"(Y/n)-chan! Whats up with that blood stains on your cloth!?" asked Moe in panics.

Meanwhile, Kensho and Aoi standing behind them.

"U-um.. T-this.." You stuttered.

"I was an accident. Someone accidentally spilled tomato juice on her while we walked here." explained Aoi in lied. Don't wanna telling her the truth.

"Oh my, the person must be so clumsy than (Y/n)-chan." said Moe make you sweatdrops.

"Atleast, (Y/n)-san not slipping on the middle road because of that juice." said Aoi.

"Yeah.. I'm glad you're okay, (Y/n)-chan." said Moe make you almost cry.

Suddenly, Moe turns your body around and pushes you. "Go quick clean yourself. You smells stink, you know. You should know your shame that your Idol is here." said Moe.

"E-ehh?! B-but, Moe!"

"No but! Go clean now!!" said Moe.

Meanwhile the boys laughing at your both action like a mom and her stuborn child.

End Flashback

"(Y/n).."

"(Y/n)..!"

You snaps out from daydream and looks the person beside you. "Y-yes?" you answered.

Aoi puffs his cheeks while looks at you. "Jeez.. I think I should use microphone to call your name after this, (Y/n)." said Aoi. You giggles. "I'm sorry.."

Aoi smiles and pats your head. "What are you thinking of, my love? It seem you've dreamy a lot.." said Aoi.

You lays your head on his chest. "Nothing, just remind me of the past." you said. Aoi blushes and smiles.

"Anyway, (Y/n). Are you ready to sing?" asked Aoi. You smiles and pulls yourself. "Of course!" You holds his hand and both of you running to the backstage.

All the stuff suprises and feeling relief as they found both of you. "Be ready for duet you both!" said one of them and you guys nods.

You both running into changing room and change your dress.

Meanwhile, the spotlights turns on with many colours. The music starting booming and all the fans screaming, knowing you and Aoi are going to appear.

You looks at Aoi with smile and he smiles back. "Ready.." Aoi said and you continue.

"..set.."

"Go!!" You both running out to the stage make them screaming more.

You: asa made odoru yume dake misete

tokei no kane ga toku mahoo

aimaina yubi sasou kaidan 

sandan tobashi ni haneteiku

Aoi: basha no naka de furueteta

Both: mijimena furugi mekurimegure yoru no
butou

Both: mishiranu kao sagasu sasayaku ano koe ga

nigirishimeta yaiba tsukitate subete wo
ubae to

minashigo tsudou shiro emi kamen ni egaite

itsuwari no itsukushimi sae hane de
tsutsumu SERAFU

Aoi: hai no naka de akaku tokete majiru garasu
no kutsu

You: imasara kaeru furuete iru no

anata ga me wo yaru tokei

kutsu nugiodoru SUROOPU nukete 

nodo made nobiru yubi no saki de

Aoi: sukuu shizuku kuchizukete

Both: hashiru shoudou sebone nuketeiku setsuna

Both: kane wa narasanaide anata ni hizamazuki

mada DAME to sakenda migite ga tsukisasu SAYONARA

kesenai shouen wo kousui ni matou hime

tsuyoi hitomi boku no kootta kamen goto
uchinuku

You: ima mo mimi ni anata no toiki ga

tsukisasaru no tooi yume

Aoi: SUTENDOGURASU goshi hikaru tsuki ga

kimi ni kabuseta BEERU

Both: DORESU hiza de saite TIARA wa nagesutete

mitsumeau hitomi to hitomi ga hibana wo
hanatsu

kodoku na tamashii ga honoo age hikareau

sono namida sukuenai nara marude hitori
asobi

Both: toki yo tomare ima wa anata ni yoishirete

yureru kodou hitotsu hitotsu wo
kizamitsuketetai

todomare atsuku nure uchitsukeru
takamari ni

kore ijou wa ugokenai yo marude
FEARITEIRU

Both of you end the song, with looking eachother. All the fans clapping their hands, some of them give whistle.

You both panting with smile on your face. You look at Aoi and he looks back at you. You both giggling and looks front.

"Thank you for your supporting!" You said.

"We hope we'll see you in the next stage!" said Aoi before you both goes run back in the backstage.

THE END