~Twelve~ Crowded

After the show. You and Moe walk out from the hall. "That was suprised. Your voices really showed all your emotions out. You know, I even can feel all the darkness around you." said Moe. You sweatdrop at her statement. "Well, I was shocked back then.. But I'm fine now."

Suddenly, you heard many steps coming toward you and you shocks as some of your fans gathering all around you.

"(Y/n)-chan~! You didn't tell us you can sing too!"

"Your voice really good too!"

"(Y/n)-san! I'm your fan of your art."

"Please sign this for us~!"

"Kyaaa~! I want to take a picture with you?"

You sweatdrop at all their action suddenly become wild. You then smiles and nods. "Thanks guys, I'll do my best!" you having a lot of fun with them together. Moe from a far look at you. She also happy as her bestfriend happy.

After all the things done, You wipe sweatdrops all away from your forehead. You walk toward Moe as she waiting for you. "Sorry to keep you waiting!" you bow apologize at her. Moe become panic. "H-hey! Don't be like that! I'm fine with that~!" said Moe.

"Anyway, lets go take a pic with Shoutan." said Moe as she drag you.

As you arrived, you take your queu with Moe as there are still some of fans take their queuing.

After almost hour, finally its your both turn.

"Hello, (Y/n)-san. We met again.. and you must be her friend, Moe right?" said Aoi with smiles.

"Wow, didn't ever thought you can remember your fans name." said Moe. Aoi chuckles. "Actually, I only remember both of you." answer Aoi.

"Thats cool! Oh! By the way, my bestfriend here wanted your signature. She just a foreigner who just moved here yesterday." said Moe. Aoi smiles at Moe act while you sweatdropped.

"Of course~!" Aoi look at you. "Actually, after I heard (Y/n)-san. I'm wondering if she can duet with me to sing for my next album." said Aoi while sign his signature on his poster. "Here is yours." he said giving the poster to you. "T-thanks, but I guess. About duet, I think I pass. I'm happy that I got a chance to sing with you, Shoutan. But, I feel more comfortable with figure art." you said.

"Of course, since you got always draw him and put his face on the wall of your room, everyday~" said Moe teasing you. You blushes at her point. "M-Moe-chan?! You promise not to bring this up anymore~?!" you said in embarrassed.

Aoi sweatdrops at both of you. "Well, thats so sad that you not accept my offered. What can I do? Its your decision. But still, I'm happy to be heard about you draw my face, everyday." he smiles.

You bow at him. "S-sorry about that and thanks for allowed me to sing with you, I had my fun so much today." you said. "Well, I'm happy too you joined me." said Aoi.

"Then, Shoutan. We take our leaving." said Moe. "Yeah, take care both of you." he said.

Moe walk first before you. You look at him before leaving. Aoi smiles at you. His lips moving saying something to you.

I.. Will.. Call.. You.. Tonight...

You blushes at those word then run leaving him while Aoi chuckles at your act and facing with other next fans.