~Seventeen~ K-K-Karaoke~

No one POV

All of you are having fun together. Moe with Kensho meanwhile you with Aoi.

You guys even goes to cinema watching funny movie inside mall. Glad you knew japanese perfectly.

After finished watch the movie, all of you decide to go have lunch at McDonald restaurant that not far from mall.

You're having BigMac with Moe while Aoi and Kensho having their favourite fast food.

You really enjoying your food. Your feeling still got nervous as you notice Aoi staring at you making you sweatdrops.

"I-its not nice staring at people when they're eating." you said trying to hide your face. Aoi snap from space and apologise. "D-did I? S-sorry." said Aoi in blushes and starts eating.

"Anyway, (Y/n)-chan, can you sing us one of Aoi song?" asked Kensho make you coughing by drink you just drink. You sweatdrops. "M-maybe. W-well, I guess I'll do it at other place instead inside restaurant. People will notice you both."

"How about kara~o~ke~?" asked Aoi while drinking his drink made you, Moe and Kensho looks at him. "Thats great idea, Shoutan. Its rarely to hear her sing these day." said Moe while you facepalms. I just sing yesterday you fool.

Timeskip

All of you follows Moe lead to a karaoke room after she made registry.

She open the door and smile as she satisfy with the room they got. "Perfect. So now, we can take our song~!" said Moe and goes to the tablet tap and choose the song to duet with you.

The screen of television just showed you a song title and you blushes embarrassing as you knew the song. You always sing it with Moe in video call.

"'Original Resonance?' Isn't that from Animation UtaPri?" asked Aoi. "You know that song?" asked Kensho and Aoi nods.

"I ever heard Mamo-chan and Ken-chan sing together on the stage but I never try to sing it. The music also good with melody." said Aoi.

Then, both of the boys look at you both and you sweatdrops. You glares at Moe while she give her big grins and said in slowly. "Sorry~"

"Okay, I'll song this." you said and they cheer including Moe.

You get up and stand beside Moe and follow the lead of the song.

You - uruwashiku saita mirai iro no melody
Moe - utakata ni mau shinpi no shirabe
Moe - donna kotonoha de ai wo irodorou ka?
You - semete kirameku hoshizora no you ni

You - haruka hirogatta
Moe - haruka nariwataru
You - yasashiki neiro ni
Moe - kokoro wo nosete

Moe - basho wa chigatte mo
You - tsuujiatteru
Both - kono kizuna

All in room begin disappear and change into universe around them as the chorus enter.

Both - tsumugihibiita yume no campanella
uta ni kawari ten ni kagayaku
Moe - kotoba ja tarinai
You - afureru netsujou
Moe - koe wo
You - kasane
Moe - kaze ni
You - natte
Both - Fly high!!

A light comes out above them make Kensho and Aoi suprises as their mind playing them and follow the melody.

Both of the girls standing infront them, closing their eyes while sing the melody.

Both - sekai de tatta… tatta hitotsu no
harmony de tsutsumi mamoru yo

You raise your hand toward Aoi.

You - dare ni mo make yashinai
Moe - futari dake no kiseki

Along with Moe who did the same to Kensho.

Both - sasagetai

The boys blushes as their mind playing them, imagined you both kisses their cheek.

Both - Original Resonance

Meanwhile a manager of Aoi and Kensho, coincidencely walk through infront all the room as he and his assistant looking for their room to having fun too. [They wanted to let their stress out too by music.]

You - eiri na Rhythm ni kokyuu ga mazariau
Moe - shinkuro shiteku michi no ryouiki
Moe - ongaku no doa wo nokku shita kono te ga
You - shizuka ni atsuku jidai wo kaeru

The manager suddenly stop his way as he hear some voices, its so beautiful, perfect tempo and pitch.

You - hakanaku kieyuku
Moe - tasogareru kieyuku
You - agaita kotae wa
Moe - ‘mada’ to azawarau

"Something is wrong?" asked his assistant.
"Do you hear that voice?" asked the manager.

Moe - demo sono saki ni aru
You - hikari no ibuki
Both - tashikametai

The assistant silent for a second and hear the voices too. The assistant look at manager and he nods understand. Because they know who's voice that belong to.

Both - futari wo sarau yume no nosutarujii
chigau toki ni umareorite mo

Moe - tabun deatteta
You - kimochi wa hitotsu
Moe - onaji
You - koto wo
Moe - mune ni
You - omou
Both - dejavu

They walks follow the voices and found the room. He and his manager stalks through the glasses through door and found two girls singing together make.

"As I thought, its really her. The girl that Aoi singing with." said manager. "The girl beside her also great. She sings like a professional singer." said the assistant while still listening you both singing.

Both - ayumi kizuita kono monogatari
itsuwari wa nani hitotsu mo nai
You - tomoni kanadetsunagu
Moe - towa no cantabile
Both - kanjiaou
Original Resonance

You both even dancing step by step follow the beat of piano. Aoi, Kensho even the manager and assistant suprises you both moving.

Both - tsumugihibiita yume no campanella
uta ni kawari ten ni kagayaku
Moe - kotoba ja tarinai
You - afureru netsujou
Moe - koe wo
You - kasane
Moe - kaze ni
You - natte
Both - Fly high

Both - sekai de tatta… tatta hitotsu no
harmony de tsutsumi mamoru yo
You - dare ni mo make yashinai
Moe - futari dake no kiseki
Both - sasagetai
Original Resonance

Aoi and Kensho clapping their hands while you and Moe bowing. "Arigatou~ Arigatou~" said you both.

The door suddenly bursting open, making all of you shocks like in hell and found the manager and the assistant falled on the floor. "W-who are you?" asked Moe.

Aoi and Kensho startled. "M-manager?!" both of them gasped while both of manager and assistant notice them.

You also recognize that.

Oh snap, w-what should I do? thought you in panic.