~Fourteen~ Friendship

You walk on the town with Moe beside you in happy after you defeat the Gunner Princess, Seraphina.

Flashback

"I-I loss?" Seraphina face become pale after saw your skillfull at gun. She kneeling on the ground look at the floor infront the machine. "T-This is the first time.. I've got defeat by other person who inspired me." said her.

All the people clapping their hands for your victory and praise you. You look around blinking like an innocent person.

Then, Seraphina pulls your slack and you look at her. "Now, as promise.. I will follow all your rules, (Y/n).." said her feel ashame.

You look at her, feeling guilty for defeated her. But then you've got an idea and smiles. You hand your hand toward her and she look at you in wonder.

"I guess, I don't want anything. But if you really want me to decide your punishment. I guess. Let just be friend, can we?" said (Y/n) with pure smiles on your face.

Seraphina look suprises then take your hand. You pulls her, help her to stand up. She look at you while feeling embarrassing. "F-fine.. if that what you really wanted." said Seraphina.

End flashback

"I can believe, you still decide want to be her friend. After all, she acted so cocky to you." said Moe. You smiles at your bestfriend then look at the sky. "I do angry back then actually.."

Moe look at you in curious. "But, since I love gun because of her. I should respect her and treat her good." you said.

"Also, I should be a good person infront you and I don't want my parents become sad because of my attitudes." you continue. Moe smiles at you after she know your reasons. "I'm glad that you're my bestfriend, (Y/n)-chan." said her.

Me too..