~Two~ Boxes Can Be Trouble, Sometimes

"Eh?! We have to bring all this stuff by ourself?!" you yelled as you suprised because the taxi you and Moe ascend can't go through to Moe place, instead the driver stop you both at the park where you have to through.

"B-but all my stuff is too much to bring." you said, trying not to cry. Moe pats your shoulder with smiles. "Don't worry, (Y/n)-chan. I can help you. You too, Ojisan. I'll pay you more." said Moe.

You gaze at her and wipes your tear. "Thanks Moe-chan. I think I only make you in trouble."

Moe looks at you. "Don't worry, you're my friend. I'll help you anytime you in hard. Now lets get going." she open the door and get some of your case while you have to hold all your art stuff.

You sighing as you bring your stuff. There are 3 boxes that you're holding.

Ugh! This is too much! I shouldn't bring this with me, if I know from the first place! you thought as you keep walking with box covering your sight.

Meanwhile, there is a guy walking with him eyeing on his smartphone. Wearing hoodie and glasses to cover his face from peoples around him. He look infront as he notice a walking boxes.

He gazing at the figure who walking toward him without looking direction with boxes covering the face

You trying to walk carefully as you afraid you will fall by step anything on the ground or bump into someone.

Suddenly, you feel something slicking you just step on causing you can't balance your body and about to fall.

A hand then catch your arm so you not going to fall with the box on you. The most painfull when the box at above hit your face. Without on purpose, the box that hit you got open cause some paper has spilled out. You sweatdropped. I really thought this day would be my happiness~ you thought.

The guy starts to panic as he realize what he had done even he didn't mean to hurt you.

"H-hey! A-are you okay? I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you. L-let me help you." said the guy as he takes the box from your face and put it down. "T-thank you." you replied.

The guy start picking up all your papers. You look at him and panic too as you put those boxes on the ground and help him even if its yours. "I-it should be me to say sorry!" you said as you picking all the paper you've drawn.

After finished pick all the paper and put back into the box, you both panting. "E-even... picked all this sheets.. But still... tired." you said. I should give more exercise after this!

You look at the guy. From the shape of his figure, you can tell he still young. But you can't see him as the hood and glasses covering his eyes. You get up and bow at the guy. "I-I'm sorry for caused you trouble!"

The guy look at you. His eyes widen as he finally can see your face. He smiles. "Its okay, I should be the one to say that."

You sighs relief.

"So, its seems like you just moving here." said the guy. "Y-yes. I'm from-"

"(Y/n)-chan~! What take you so long?! Do you need help there?!" asked Moe from far. "Ah! I'm coming!" you quickly take your boxes. "Thanks for helped me." You said before you walk in quick to Moe.

The guys blinks and sighs. "I just about to ask her number." said the guy. He trying to get up but something catching his eyes.

A paper that had drawn with anime and seiyuu on it. It shown Mikaze Ai from UtaPri and Aoi Shouta, the voice of the characters singing together with some words, down after the sketch.

"To Aoi Shouta, thanks for making my life become more bright with your angelic voice." -(Y/n)-

The guy smiles and look at direction where the girl walked through. "She must be coming tomorrow, I should just ask her that day."