~Eight~ Secret Kiss from Dark Angel

You running into the hall and goes back to your VIP sit place. You sit and sighs relief. "Where have you been? Took you so long? Don't tell me you made your other sketch?" asked Moe with many question.

You sweatdrops at all her point. "You know me well, Moe-chan." you said.

Meanwhile, Aoi running back into backstage and all the stuff feels relief as they found him. "Thanks god, we found you. Where have you been?" asked his manager. "I'm sorry, my tummy had been a bit trouble, so I went to the toilet." He lied.

The manager sighing in relief again. "Now be ready, there is only 2 minutes before your turn." said him. Aoi nods and smiles. "Thanks for inform me~!"

He takes a chair and sit on it. His mind keep remind him about the voice he heard from (Y/n).

Flashback

End Flashback

End Flashback

What was that? Without showing any of her emotion, she just caught me with her voice like that. She more like....

..Dark Angel.

The stuff run toward him. "Be ready, Aoi-san!" said the stuff. Aoi nods and goes to side entrace of the stage, waiting for his turn.

Keep calm, now its time to combine our voices. thought him again.

As he heard the emcee mention his name as the signal. He take a deep breath and sigh. He walk out with all confident he has, like always he do everyday.