~Seven~ Finally Met

Aoi giggles. "I'm sorry for suprising you, (Y/n)-san." said him. You still disbelief. "Wait! How do you know my name?!"

Aoi smiles. "More suprise, I'm one of your fans, (Y/n)-san. By the way, you left this." He show you a paper and you gasps. "T-that.."

"I was trying to called you but you didn't hear. [Sorry Shoutan, you didn't!]" said Aoi.

You remember about yesterday and your face become red. "I-It was you?! I-I'm sorry about yesterday! I was clumsy back then!" you said. Aoi chuckles. "Its nothing.."

Your eyes lit up as you recognize somethings. "S-Shoutan?! You shouldn't be here! Other fans will misunderstanding if you sit here alone with me!" you said in panicked.

Aoi chuckles, "No need to worry, this area is hard for people to notice. Anyway, here, have a drink." He gave you a can of your favourite drink.

You blushes and accept it. "T-thanks."

He keep his smiles. "Thats your favourite right? I know you love it. Sorry for saying this, but actually I've been stalked your instagram acc for 2 years." said Aoi.

You suprises. "Y-you stalked me. T-thats why.." I remember that I always updates my posts everyday. No wonder why he knew my favourite drink.

"I've always look at all your art, its beautiful. You even made my character with me. I am actually happy that I've met you, face to face. When you updated your post about you're moved here. I'm so happy. I was hoped I've could met you. But yesterday I didn't notice it was you because of the boxes covered your face. At the first thought when I was pick up all your draw after you dropped all the papers, I was like 'Isn't this (Y/n)-san draw? Why its here?'. I even disbelieved it was you after I recognize your face." explained Aoi.

You sweatdropped. "W-well thanks. I didn't know. I'm a fan of my own fan." You both laughing.

You smiles as you happy that you finally met him. "Here's for you, Shoutan." You hand him the draw.

"Thanks~! Can I get your Signature?" asked Aoi. You blushes and take your pen. "Sure~!" You put your Signature beside your draw.

"There, thanks for being my fan~!" You said.

Aoi chuckles. "Anyway, today, you just about to turn 20, right?" asked Aoi. You nods with smiles. "You know me so well, Shoutan." you said.

"How about after this you sing with me the 'Secret Kiss' song. Your voice really angelic. I love it!" said Aoi.

You shocks. "Y-You heard me sing?!"

He chuckles. "I was at vending machine infront you actually. Then your voice took my attention and I saw you here."

"From what line you heard me?"

"Hmm.. From  'Shinjite... zankoku na RIARU sae mo' untill the end. I'm serious about your voice, the how you singed at the chorus really perfect!" He smiles.

You blushes again as you feel embarrass.

"Hey, no need to be shy. You deserve it. What a consider, I brought this lyric with me. Now, let see where me and you have to sing." said Aoi take your pencil from your hand.

After finished it. You put all your stuff into your backpack.

Suddenly, your phone ringing taking you both attention. You look on the screen and it shown Moe ID. "Who is that? Your friend?" asked Aoi.

You give him signal to silent before you answer the call.

"Yes, Moe-chan?"

"(Y/n)-chan, are you still in the toilet? Hurry up, Shoutan is about on the stage after this AAA show!"

"R-really? Sorry, I took some fresh air on outside too long. I'll come in minute!" you said.

You off the call and get up from the bench. "Was the toilet you took really smelly?" Aoi scoffed.

You feel embarrassing at his comment. "N-not like that. I really wanted to take some fresh air. My mind got rusty." You said with puffing your cheeks as you feel a bit pissed.

"Haha, don't mad. I'm joking." said Aoi.

You smiles, "Then, I'll take my leave first. I'll see you later, Shoutan." You bowed.

In sudden, Aoi catch wrist before you ran and look your him. "Whats wrong?" you asked.

"Can I have your number?" he asked make you suprises.