~Four~ Just about to Start

In early morning, at dining table as you taking breakfast. You've got swollen under your eyes as you can't sleep last night just to searched  your favourite seiyuu drawn. But still not to be found.

"(Y/n)-chan? Did you sleep last night? Your eyes got swollen a lot." asked Moe, worrying about her friend.

You sighs, "I'm sorry, Moe-chan. I can't find my paper that I drawn him. Maybe I left it after yesterday incident." you explained.

Moe only smiles at her. "Don't worry, we will buy other for him, okay?"

"Its okay, Moe-chan. I guess I'll just give him next time." you said.

Moe pat your back. "Okay then, if you say so. Anyway, lets go get ready." she said and you nods.

Wearing black T-shirts, grey hoodie jacket, black slack pants and black shoes. You look yourself in those suits in the mirror. "Perfect~!" [Don't forget to wear underwears too]

"(Y/n)-chan~! Are you done~?!" asked Moe as her voice echoing at downstairs.

"Coming~!" You take your backpack with your sketch book with some art stuff and your headphone in it and walking out from your room.

Timeskip

"I'm going to buy some food for us to eat. So, stay here." said Moe as you both arrived at the concert Yokohama Arena.

After Moe bought some food and four glowing sticks. She giving you two of it.

You blinks. "What is this for? I thought you only said you buy some food." you said.

Moe giggles, "Of course I do. Now, lets go!" She held your wrist and pulled together with her, to your VIP sit place.

Without your notice, there is someone looking at you from far. A smile creating on that person face as he found you.