~Six~ You Found Me

After went out from the toilet. You walking out and sigh relief. You take some fresh air.

You take out your phone. "I have 2 hours more before Shoutan next show. I think I should kick out all my idea now." You take out your headphone from your bag and pluck it into your phone. You sit on the bench and take out your sketch book. Before you start drawing, you play one song from your phone and its 'Secret Kiss' from Shouta Aoi.

Your humming as the music start to playing while your hand holding a pencil, starts drawing a person with some flowers on the face.

Your mouth keep moving as you singing some part of the song. The full meaning of love and rough in the songs make you really focus on the draw you're making now. Until then you reach at the end of the song you.

Shinjite... zankoku na RIARU sae mo
Mienai mirai no kyoufu mo
Boku ga mamotte dakishimeru
Egao wo kasaneta MEMORII
Aoi hane ni kaeru koto
Kono kuchidzuke de chikau

Kanjite... kiken na hodo ni hageshiku
Tsunotta koi wo idaite
Himitsu no kuchidzuke nee shiyou yo

Hitomi to hitomi ga atte
ZERO kara hajimaru destiny
Boku iro ni somaru nara
"Oazuke" wa no, no

Fukaku karamete ageru

You then continuing humming for the ending music. At the same times, you've done your drawing. You put down your headphone around your neck and hold up the draw.

"Perfect~! I guess I can give Shoutan this one!"

"Really?! Thanks~!"  said a voice who suddenly appear beside you. You nods in happy before you freeze. You turns your head to look the person beside you.

"S-Shoutan?!" you shocked as he was the one who talked to you with smile on his face. "H-How?"