~Eighteen~ Surprises Voice

No one POV

"M-manager?!" Aoi and Kensho suprised as they found their manager at their place.

Oh snap! What should I do? you thought.

All of you were shocked as you guys saw Aoi and Kensho's manager and assistant came into your karaoke room.

They both get up and clean the dust on their cloth and lap. The manager cough and look at you. "There's no mistake. I already comfirm my mind. Its you!" he point at you. "..and you!" he pointed to Moe too.

"M-me?" Moe blinked in wonder and the manager nods. "I'm taking you both as duo idol and seiyuu, just like Aoi and Kensho."

All of you get more shock by it. "B-But manager, its too sudden. You can't force them and this girl also still new in this country." said Kensho mentioning you "Yeah, I agree with Kensho." said Aoi.

"Shoutan.." you murmured.

"Its fine, as long as we can counting on you both as their senior. I'm sure they can catch up all our culture and schedule easier." said the assistant.

"Aoi, I want you to choose a song for them. Each of them must has one song from your song. I want to make sure that their voice really are perfect to join us." said the manager then walk enter the room and sit on the couch with his assistant beside him. "If you don't want to join us. I'm sure you will regret someday. So choose your way."

All of you sweatdrops. You clenches your hand in anger. This is force, I mean. Its not like I don't want it. You look at them as Aoi, Kensho and Moe notice you. I wanted to chase my true dream here as mangaka.

You clenches your heart. But.. You look at Moe. Her eyes with full of hope. Hoping that you accept the offer to save both of your future.

You give a deep breath and exhale before look at the manager. "Fine, I'll accept your offer. But , I hope you can allow us a few free times in our schedule." said you then bow infront the manager.

"Accepted." he answered with smile and you and Moe gasps in happy.

"Moe-chan." called Kensho as he offer her a microphone. Moe then gulp and slowly takes the microphone and hold it tight and wait for the song. She looks the title on the screen and she gasps as she knew the song. Its Virginal from Aoi self. She look at Aoi and give a smile as thank for choose the easier for her.

Monogatari no ichi page wa
Nani o oshiete kureru darou?

You look at Moe as she started singing. "Moe.."

Kaze yo semete… atatakaku michibiite

"Oh, thats long pitch." said the manager.

Moe just standing until the beat entering the core.

Koukishin ga zawameki dasu

Kimi to tomo ni tashika ni kanjita

Gekiteki na ittaikan synchronism

You can feels the wind blowing in calm from Moe aura as she sing.

Gravity na Rhythm ni notte

Marude Kiss ni yoku nita Emotion

Goshoutai kanjite yo My story

 Moe raises her hand as she sing in calm. 

Hoho o tsutatte ochita kimi no Tears

Zutto idakasete

100 Mannengo hoshi ni kawatte mo

Virginal na kokoro no uta

Koko kara bokura wa hajimaru

Futari dake no ai no akashi

Mitsukeyou ka? (Mitsukeyou)

Yume janai yo real na mirai

With you

 "She's not bad at your song though, Shouta." said Kensho smiling in confident and Aoi nods while manager just watching Moe with smile.

You look at Moe with hoping she will pass the test. Do your best, Moe!!

Kougekiteki na beat ni

Kakushite ita honnou no koe de

Mada minai kanousei saa kanjite

Keep that good, Moe. You thought.

Kimi to boku wa 50: 50 (fifty fifty)

Wakachi atta sadame no you ni

Eien no kuchizuke o kawashitai

Mada chiisai kedo tsuyoku kagayaku

Tomotta honou

Yozora ni kakage ashita o sou terashite

In calm, Moe take a deep breath and sing the chorus.

Virginal na yoake no uta

Tomatta tokei o ugokasou

Hikari michita utopia o

Kimi to tomo ni (kimi to ima)

Sou zettai ni iroase wa shinai

My heart

Kazaru koto nai sugao no jibun

Mitsukete kurete ureshikatta kara

Kuchizuke yori mo attakai netsu de

Kimi to tokeatte wakariaitai

 Your eyes sparkles as you glad at her voice while Kensho and Aoi smile as they know her rate on her voice.

Virginal na kokoro no uta

Koko kara bokura wa hajimaru

Towa ni hibiku ai no akashi

Mitsukeyou ka? (Mitsukeyou)

“Daisuki” o mune ni tsutsunde

With you, love you

End the song of Virginal from Aoi sing by Moe. The manager and the assistant claps their hands. "Thats awesome! You're perfect as (Y/n) (L/n)'s patner in duo idol." said manager.

You gulps as the manager turns head head, look at you. "Now, (L/n)-san.. I wish you luck this time.." said him make you sweatdrops.