~Eleven~ A Voice from Dark Angel

You suprises at his point. "Ehh?"

"Yeah, I actually suprised too when I heard your voice. Your voice really good. Don't you agree, guys~?!" He asked.

"Yeah~! He is right!"

"Your voice really like an angel, (Y/n)-san~!"

"Please sing another song for us~!"

Your eyes become bright after you heard their comments. "I guess, I'll do it!" you said. All the audiences cheering you as they heard your answer.

Meanwhile, all the stuff look at Aoi. "That boy, what he thinks he's doing?" said one of them.

"What do you mean?" asked the other.

"Well, that girl. I afraid she will ruin the show." answer it.

"But don't you think her voice really suit for Aoi when they made duet, and she also cute." said the other smiles.

"So I want you to guess this song. If you know this song, I'll let you sing this song for us." said Aoi.

The music start play. You trying to recognize it, but it seems really hard for you until it come to vibrant part. You look at Aoi as you notice it. "Its Endless Song!"

The audience start cheering as you found the answer. Aoi smiles. "Now its your turn, please give all your emotion to us."

You take a deep breath and start sings.

fukai yami wo tokashita
yawarakana hikari
chiisai kibou no hi wa
hikitsukete yamanai

The audiences starting silence as they starting feeling your voice.

douka kienaide nanimo kowakunai
saegiru mono subete
torisatte ageru

The blacken aura around you starting grow as you feel the emotion from the song and audiences around you also can feel it.

hiroi kono sekai de
meguriaeta kiseki
asu wo misueteita

All those aura keep moving through around you, as you imagine the all the dark around you.

kagayaite sora takaku
zutto soba ni iru kara
eien ni tsuzuku ai dake wo shinji
ima koso tobitatou

You pushed the darkness away and see a shining sky with you standing on the grass field with flower petals blowing up on the skies. You smiles and found Aoi standing not far from you.

His face of suprises at your voiced while you smilling at him. A smile that he can't forget from you, fade away with all petal covering through his sight and back from imagination to the reality.

You continue the song.

yagate tsunoru omoi wa
yuruginai mono e
aoku itetsuite
kono mi wo kogashiteku

yasashii sono koe to massugu na hitomi
donna ni kurushikutemo
mamorinukitai

You sang as your eyes look at Aoi with your emotionless eyes. The how Aoi gazing you make you blushes but you ignore it.

kurai kono sekai de
ikiru koto no imi ga
yume wo terashi dashita

Your tears fell as the lyric had the meaning with your past.

You take a deep breath and let go all the emotion you have from your heart with your voice making all the audiences suprises by your sweet voice with tears they saw from you.

hohoende kureru nara
hoka ni nanimo iranai
mayoi kizutsuita kokoro kakihanachi
michibiite ageruwa

All the audience start to clapping their hands and cheering you.

Aoi standing beside the stage smiling at you. You smiles and ready to continue the songs.

:
hontou no kotae wa kitto
mou daremo shiru koto wa nai
hibiku no wa awa no youni hakanai uta

nakanaide hitori kiri
mune ni afureru ai de
kanashimi mo dakishimetai
sore ga shiawase to…

kagayaite sora takaku
zutto soba ni iru kara
eien ni tsuzuku ai dake wo shinji
kataku te wo tsunagi
saa tobitatou

The stage from field turned into beautiful garden with fulls of flowers in suddenly as they being hypnotized by the voices you arrived on the chorus. They all gasped and happy with garden flowers and some petals fly on the air followed the tune of the songs.

After the songs ended they all stand up and cheering you as they all had given a great shown from you.

"Your voices really angelic!"

"I even can't believe thats your voices~!"

"You can be our idol after this~!"

"I will be your number one fan."

"And I'll be your two!!"

You eyes lit up as you heard their statement and blushes. You feel someone pat your shoulder and you look your side and seeing Aoi smilling at you. "You did great job, (Y/n)-san!" said him. Your smiles become widen when you heard those compliment.

"Thank you for let me sing your song~!"