~Nine~ Birthday To little Fanartist

You clapping your hand, with smiles on your face while Moe and the other fans start cheering Aoi appearance.

"Everyone~! We meet again!" said Aoi. All the fans cheering more louder.

"So here I wanted to make request for you guys. Today is my friend's birthday, and I want you guys, to sing 'happy birthday' together with me for my friend, can you?" said Aoi. All the fans shout agreeing him.

"That person is so lucky, I hope he really know today is your birthday, (Y/n)-chan." said Moe. You sweatdropped and nods but you hide that feeling from Moe because Aoi already knew about it.

Aoi smiles as he start singing with everyone.

A tear of joyness fall from your eyes as you were happy of it. You knew the reason why he didn't mention your name. It seems like he don't one everyone know that he met you without anyone notice.

You wipes the tears from your face and clap your hand together with them.

"Thanks everyone, I bet that my friend feels happy about it." said Aoi.

"Now for the main show, I want a volunteer to come here to sing my next song with me. Who wants it, raise your hands up?!" asked Aoi. Some fans raising their hand quickly as he told.

Aoi giggles at their action. He looks around as he fake himself to search right person. He smirks as he found you [On purpose]. "I guess I found it."

He walk from the stage then he walk toward you. "Hello there, whats your name?" asked Aoi hand his microphone to your mouth. You gulping and sweatdrops at his act. "(Y-Y/n)." you said.

Hearing your name making some of the audience gasps.

"Isn't that (Y/n), that little fanartist?!"

"No way! She is here?!"

"Oh my god! Its really her?!"

"She is so cute!"

Aoi giggles at them. "So, (Y/n)-san. Would you like to join me?" He asked as he handed his hand to you.

"Go ahead, (Y/n)-san!"

"You can do it~!"

"We want to hear your voice~!"

You sweatdrops at them. "Don't worry, show them your sweet voice, (Y/n)-san." Aoi said with smiles. You blushes at his words.

Moe pats your shoulder and you look at her. "Go ahead, this is your chance." said Moe. You look back at Aoi and nods. "I'll do it."