~Nineteen~ Limited Voices

No one POV

You gulps and feeling panic in your mind. Your heart beating fast as you still not being ready to sing infront of manager who are going to assign you as new idol.

A hand pats your shoulder made you suprises and found Aoi who's the one right beside you. "Don't worry, I'm right here now. Moe too.. Not only Kensho who support you. Us too. I know you panic. Just calm down. Empty your mind and focus on the melody." said Aoi.

You look at him with blushes and slowly nod. "Okay."

Aoi smiles and looks at Kensho. He nods and starts the song.

The music begin with harmony tune make you recognize the song. "'Zero'?" you said as you look at Aoi and he nods.

You smiles and goes standing in the middle. Its fine, just imagine this your stage. You said to yourself.

The beat start booming and you start echoing your voice. New aurora appearing inside the room and around you.

Aa... hikari terasan

"Oo! Thats good, she can make high pitch." said Kensho.

"Thats our future idol and seiyuu." said tge manager.

Aoi and Moe blushes as they heard those voice of you.

Koyoi no tsuki wa aoku sanzameite
Sennen no utage, owari naki yume
Tsubaki no hana ochi mitsu wo shitatarase
Konoyo wa shogyoumujou tougen hate yuku

Many black petals appear and goes to them as its illusions coming from your voice and the music as it mixing together.

Tsumetaite kuchibiru sae subete itoshikute
Fukai tsumeato no, kizu wo nokosu...

Seeing you in black and red short kimono, while keep singing the part in the middle inside of stage with shrine theme.

Tatoe kanawanu yume da toshite mo kamawanai
Uruwashiki kage ni sono mi wo kogashite
Kami no moto demo subete sutearagatte
Kimi to saigo wo tomoni shitai
Inochi tsukiyou tomo kimi wo omou

All black petals come again and loose the atmosphere around and back to normal.

Aa... zero he kaeran

All of them suprised what just happen. "W-what just happen?" asked the assistant.

"It seems like she really follow the harmony of song without any hesitatant with her heart." explain Kensho while Moe who beside him nods, understand what he mean.

Ugomeku kanjou subete oshikoroshite
Saite chiri yuku hana no yau ni
Inochi wa setsuna koe wo todorokaseba
Mugen no sora hikari, omoi wa tadayou

Sono hane wo mi ni matotte kimi wo tsuredashite

I can't believe they manage to make the manager impressive by her voice. Thought the assistant while look at you. Who are these girls..?

Aa, modoreru naraba kaze yo tooku...

Kimi no tonari de kimi no subete wo kanjitai
Kegare naki ai ni kono mi wo yudanete
Sora wo irodori "zero" he to kaeru hou he
Ima to mirai wo tsunagu tame no
Tsubasa oreyou tomo kakete yuke

Akuma no koe ni
Mimi wo kasanu you
Te wo nigitte
Me wo sorasanaide

You suddenly stop sing as you heard and found Aoi and Moe singing.

Moe: Ikudo to naku kono yume wo mite kita

Aoi: Itsuwari naki omoi wo hasetoberu hazu

*both of them*
Tatoe kanawanu yume da toshite mo kamawanai
Uruwashiki kage ni sono mi wo kogashite

They look at you with smile giving you signal to sing together with them and you smiles back in happy.

All of you sing these part making the illusion of voices appearing back with garden in the middle night under the moon with blue, red and black petals flower flowing.

Kami no moto demo subete sutearagatte

"W-what is this feeling?!" the manager gasped in amusing.

Kensho looks around them then reach some flower near him. "Haha! This is so good!"

Aoi: Kimi to saigo wo tomoni shitai

Moe: Inochi tsukiyou tomo

You: kimi wo omou

Zero he...

Aa... hikari terasan

All of them give a silent make you sweatdrops. You look at the manager, afraid as you found him look at you in serious face.

Suddenly, a hug from manager make you blinks and suprises. "This is great! You will make great song with your voice like an angel." said the manager while let you go.

"I don't think she is an angel because we have Aoi here too." said Kensho. Moe giggles. "I can agree, sometimes I can tell harmony voice between them." said Moe.

Aoi blinks. "What do you mean..?"

"Well, your voice are light and perfect in high pitches, same as (Y/n) but she even giving new aura from her voice and deep feeling." said the assistant then glance to Moe. "Is that what you wanted to explain, Moe-san..?"

Moe nods. The manager claps hand. "Now we have Light and Dark Angel!!"

Kensho giggles and put his arms on Moe shoulder. "That not important now anyway.." he looks at Moe and smiles make her blushes, then look at you. "Welcome to new life of Idol and Seiyuu." said Kensho.

You blushes a bit and chuckles. Aoi who beside you, smiles. "Congratulation, (Y/n)-san." said him make you blushes a lot. "T-thankyou" you replied and all of you having fun with karaoke along with the manager and the assistant.