~Thirteen~ Gunner Princess

After the concert, Moe decide to bring you to the shopping mall only for otaku so you can get what you want and you agreeing it.

You really having fun as you going to gaming floor, Gun is your favourite.

You had 100 score since you are called as sharp shooter. "Wow, you really good at gun." said Moe feel amazing at you. You grins at her praised. "Thanks~ I actually got spirits after we went the concert." you said.

"I guess I want to play more." You take out the headphone and play the music. You put the coin into the machine. "Watch me play." you smirks before starts playing.

You keep shooting all the enemies without die in every singles level. Some peoples notice how you playing and standing there.

"Isn't that, (Y/n)?"

"Eh? I thought she still at the concert just now?!"

"She really got many talent."

"Nah! She just showing off!"

"Haha~! I bet she can't beat all the zombies!"

Moe heard all the conversation for some people that gathering around (Y/n) in sudden. Feeling angry toward them who distrub her friend to focus. But then Moe remember that (Y/n) already wearing headphone.

Moe give them a grins. "She is my friend, so what? You guys who always wearing that jealousy of yours can go back." said Moe.

Some girls who gave (Y/n) criticized feel mad as they heard Moe talk. "Say what?!"

"Whats wrong?" You asked as you just finished the game and heard Moe. "Ah! (Y/n)-chan, whats your rate?" asked Moe. You smiles. "I'm in SS rate again!" you answered in happy.

Those girls look at the screen with unbelievable as what they saw. "She seriously got pretty sharp eyes." said her friend.

The first girl still unhappy and point to you. "Hey, (Y/n). I want to bet with you!" said the girl. All peoples around them gasp. "E-eh? M-me?" you sweatdropped.

You look at the girl and realized the girl who just challenged you.

"K-kenju no Hime, Seraphina?!" you gasped as you noticed her. Yes! its your idol, your inspired who made you love become sharp shooter.

Moe look at you suprise. "Y-you know her?!" she asked. You nods. "She is the one I do inspire of, until now." you said.

Seraphina then chuckles. "My, my.. thanks for inspiring me. But still." she grab your collar shirt. "To me you still are low key."

Your eyes widen as she said that to you. You look down with shivering on your body. Seraphina really look down on you. All of years, you really thought she is a nice and kind person. Whats happen to her? Your head really hard thinking of it.

Behind far of the crowd, Aoi look at you with unhappy as he saw you being treat like a fool. He wants to help you, but he also have to care his carrier as Idol and Seiyuu.

"I'll take those bet!" your voice echoing in the middle and Aoi heard you.

"W-what?" Seraphina suprised.

"You not deaf aren't you?" You look up with full of energy. You point to Seraphina. "I accept your challenge!"

Seraphina and her friends really shocks at her spirit. "S-she take it!" said her friend.

Seraphina chuckles. "No one ever accept my challenge before. You're the only and the first human!! Who accept me as your enemy in my favourite game." said Seraphina.

You give a smirks at her, "So whats the bet?" you asked. Seraphina chuckles. "Easy, who loss. Will have to follow all the Winner rules." said Seraphina.

Moe gasps, Aoi too at behind the crowd. Moe look at you in worry. "(Y/n)-chan, this is worst. You can't accept this." saud Moe.

Seraphine grins. "Well if you don't want to take my challenge, You...!" She points to you. "..don't ever come near to my Shoutan." said her.

You smiles. "Surely, I accept your challenge Gunner Princess or more correctly, Princess of Rude." Seraphina shocks at your attitude suddenly.

You take the gun on the machine. Take out one coin. You look at Seraphina and throw the coin to her. "Thats yours. Now lets get starts."