~Three~ Lucky or Not?

After tidy clean your room and put all your stuff to the perfect place. You sighs as you glad that you manage to finished it before 10pm.

Moe voice echoing at the stairs as she calling you to having dinner with her.

You wipe-off your sweatdrop on your forehead. "In minutes! Let me take shower first!" You said. "Okay~! I give you, 1 hour~!" said Moe.

After took bath, you walk to downstair with pajamas you wearing on and towel stuck on your neck.

You goes to dining room and found Moe serving some hot drink for you both. "(Y/n)-chan, have a sit. I have good news for you!" said Moe.

"Really? Well, lets eat first. After that, we can talk." you said smile. Moe nods and smiles. "Lets eat."

You wipes your mouth with tissue as you finished your food. Moe finished it too.

You take a sip of the hot drink on your glass and finish it. A clink heard as you put your glass on the dining table. "So, Moe-chan. Whats the good new you wanted to say to me?" you asked.

Moe chuckles and pull out a two little paper. "I got ticket for you~! Can you guess what it is~?" asked her. Your eyes shining as you heard that. You even stamping the table. "No way!! Is that Idol and Seiyuu concert?!" you asked disbelief.

"Bingo~! Guess what? I've bought the VIP tickets! Thats my present for your birthday tomorrow~" Moe answered. You quickly get her and give her hugs. "Ohmygosh! Thank you, thank you so much!" you said in happy.

"So, get ready for tomorrow~ Remember we have to wake early morning." said Moe. You stand up and give a salute to her. "Yes captain~!!" you said then give a grins.

Timeskip

You walks into your new room after you said goodnight to Moe. You locks the door and lay on it. "Finally, I've got to see him tomorrow~" you said.

You look at the boxes where you put all your art stuff into it. You open the smaller box that happen hitted your face that evening. You hold your nose as you remember it. Ugh! Thats really hurt! You said while looking for your paper drawn.

"Huh?" You noticed something is not right. You checking all the papers many time but still not found. I-it can be?!

I'VE LOST MY SHOUTAN DRAW!!!