~Fifteen~ Night Call

You and Moe got tired of a day after 14 chapter they through just because had forced by author to act awesome in fanfic and having rest at Moe's place where you are living now.

You taking a bath in your room while all your stuff at outside. "(Y/n)-chan, I'm going out for awhile. I forgot to buy stuff for our dinner." she said.

"Okay, but don't takes too long, I'm afraid to be alone." Your voice echoing in the bathroom. "Hai-hai~! I'll be leaving now~" said Moe before taking her leave.

You continue enjoying your bath as you playing bubbles in the bathtub until after a several minutes, you heard your phone ringing. Glad that you just about to done.

You get out from the bathroom with towel wrapping around your shapes body. You take your phone from the bed before you sit on it. You checking your screen phone and shocks as you've got so many missed call from the same number from unknown.

You trying to figure out, who was called you at this night? But suddenly, your phone ringing again make you surprises, almost about to throws the phone. Glad you catch it back.

You look at the id call and glups. Should I answer the call? or better not? you thought. It could be Moe's new phone number, who knows? You don't have a choice, but has to pick up the phone.

"H-Hello? Who is this?" you asked.

"What took you so long to answer my call? I bet you not saved my number, (Y/n)-san." said the familiar voice make you jump as you recognized the owner of the voice.

"I-Is this, Shoutan?!" you asked

"Bingo~! Anyway, where have you been before picked up my call? Are you having dinner with your friend?" Asked Aoi.

You thoughts about, you just had bath. It may be awkward if you tell him that, so, "Yes, I had dinner with Moe-chan, sorry about that.". you had to lied.

"I see, thats too bad. I was just thought about bring you both dinner together with me and Kensho." said Aoi.

You sweatdrops as you regret for the wrong answer. "U-uh.. H-how about tomorrow? Wait, I guess you must be busy, that day." you said in panic.

"Oh, tomorrow? Hmm.. I'm glad that I still have free times tomorrow." said Aoi.

There is no wonder why you feels happy since you have a feeling for him so long. "S-so, what time and where will we meet?" you asked.

"I will wait you at the park where were got bumped eachother. " he said giggling.

You blushes as you remember that incident. "O-okay, I-I'll bring my friend with me too." you said.

"Great! I'll meet you tomorrow morning!" said Aoi and hang off the phone.

"W-wait-!" You tried to called him but he already off the line. You sighs.

But I'm afraid I'll be late if its morning!!!