[4] oh my gosh, you like bill!

~*~

~*~

"CHERYL! CHERYL! COME PLAY WITH ME!" The little boy begged.

"Not now Georgie I have to study."

"Ill help you Cherrie" He said sitting up on my bed. A little smile rested on his face.

"Fine. Alright you can help" I sighed, giving up. Georgie grinned wider and hopped off my bed onto my desk chair spinning it in circles. "Ok can you read of the definitions on these cards Georgio" I explained pointing to the side I was talking about. He nodded.

"Why did you kill me Sherry Berry?" He said reading the cards. His face contorted in some unseen anger. My heart palpated at the question.

"I don't k-know" I stuttered out. He moves to the next card. An evil glowed in his eyes as he read it aloud.

"Time to die!" Georgie charged right at me. I screamed loudly trying to duck out of the way.

I woke up with a start. A cold sweat drenching my body. I sat upright looking around the room. Dark shadows danced on my walls from the streetlights out sighed. I let out a sigh of relief realizing Georgie was gone. It had just been a nightmare but it felt so real. There was no way I was going to sleep anytime soon so I got out of bed and headed to the Denbroughs. My heart was still beating in my chest. I clambered down my window, landing softly in the grass. The moon shone brightly on the yard, making an easy path to walk.

"Bill Bill" I said as I knocked on his window. I could see him groggily get out of bed. He opened his window.

"Cheryl what are y-y-you doing here?" I didn't know what to say so I accidently blurted out;

"I cant sleep, Georgie, nightmares..yeah." I rambled. Bill gave me a puzzled look."Can I spend the night? I'll feel better with some company." I said.

"Um sure?" He answered letting me in fully. I moved past him and sat down at his desk. He looked at me confused. I sighed, getting up and taking a blanket and pillow off of Bills bed.

"Ill just sleep here." I said taking the items and laying them on the floor.

"Um yeah g-go ahead." Why was he acting so nervous I've spent the night before. I laid down on the floor and pulled the blanket up to my chest. It was silent for a few moments before Bill spoke, "C-C-Cheryl you can sleep up here if you w-w-want" He scratched the back of his neck nervously. I eyed him carefully as I stood up.

"Um sure?" I told him climbing into the bed besides Bill. I closed my eyes as Bill pulled up the blankets.

"Ha know were actually sleeping together." I joked. Bill groaned.

"Seriously Cheryl!"

"Your right sorry sorry." I giggled.
As I felt my self start to drift off, I moved closer to Bill. He wrapped his arm around me, his warmth radiating off him.

"Um is this f-fine" He awkwardly said. I hummed a response my eyes already drifting closed.

The next day I got ready for my 'interrogation' of Beverly. I had called asking if she wanted to hang out with me instead of going to the Quarry. I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to talk to her alone. I pulled my thick hair into a side braid adding a red ribbon to the end. I didn't put on my swim suit, but packed in my bag in case I would end up going to the Quarry after. I took one look at my appearance. I was wearing a white blouse and blue jeans.  I sighed before hopping down the steps, putting on my red flip flops at the bottom.

   I got to the Ice cream parlor just in time, it was her choice I would have rather gone to a to a coffee shop and had a bagel since it was still breakfast time.

"Hey Cheryl" I turned towards the door. Beverly smiled at me before getting a chocolate cone. I ordered a vanilla one for myself, basic I know but I liked it.

"Hi" I responded licking the cone.

"So how are you?" Beverly asked me. I glanced at her.

"Im fine, how are you Beverly?" She gave me a funny look.

"Gosh please call me Bev I hate Beverly." I nodded. "But other then that im good."

"Okay I have a question." I started.  This was it; I Cheryl Lynn Baker was going to find out if Beverly Marsh liked Bill.
"Do you like Bill?" Bev laughed at me. I gave her my best what the hell look. Her hand covered her mouth, concealing some of her laughter.

"No I don't. So don't worry I see the way he looks at you and the way you look at him Besides I like Ben anyway." I gaped at her. She was like a damn mind reader.

"I-I do not- whatever your implying." I stammered. Bev looked at me like I was one of those psychopaths escaping from the asylum. I huffed in annoyance. She was not going to get to me.

"Im sure considering the fact your cheeks bright red right now." Bev told me jokingly. I glared at her, crossing my arms over my chest.

"What no there not! besides were just friends." I insisted.

"So you're saying you don't like him at all." She stared at me like I was her daughter. Her brow was cocked and her lips in a tight smile. I sighed, giving up.

"Fine you caught me I like Bill okay I was just seeing if you did because-"

"You got Jealous that he waited to thank me and invite me to the Quarry."

"Yeah, are you like physic or something?"

"No, that'd be cool though." She shrugged.

"And Bill doesn't feel that way so therefore were friends, Bev. "

"That's what all guys say there oblivious, but you wanna test that theory ay."Bev smirked grabbing my hand. I shook my head. She rolled her eyes as she dragged me out the door.

"Bev Bev Beverly where are we going!"

A/n Ugh there so awkward its cute I guess.