[11] the projector rampage

~*~

~*~

THE DENBROUGHS GARAGE HADN'T REALLY CHANGED SINCE LAST TIME I WAS IN IT. The whole group known as the losers had gathered in his garage as well. Bill and Ben had set up a brilliant plan to look at the sewers on old maps, seeing how they compared to the missing kids.

"Hello there cutie." I said to the Gerbil in the cage. Bill smiled over at me while I played with his and George's gerbil through the cage. It bit my finger lightly as I stuck it threw the cage. I squirmed as his tongue tickled my finger.

"Okay its all set up" Mike said sliding in the pieces and stepping back letting Bill take charge. I stood next to Bill while Bev stood next to me. The others had scattered themselves around the room. Bill began flickering through the slides of the Derry sewer system. Ben had put up a map of Derry on the blank wall letting all the little red lines of the sewer run all over it.

"Look" Bill said pointing at the streets  Jackson and Witcherman. "That's where G-ge-ge-georgie disappeared" I set my hand on Bills shoulder in an attempt to comfort him. He pointed at more spots. "That's the Iron Works and the Black Spot. Everywhere It happens its, its all connected by the sewers, and they all meet up at the-"

"The well house" Ben concluded, his jaw falling open slightly.

"Its in the house on Neibolt street." Stan noticed. An unsettling feeling rose up in the pit of my stomach.

"You mean that creepy ass house were all the hobos and junkies like to sleep?" Eddie reached in his bag for his inhaler. Finding it he took a puff. Poor Eddie.

"I hate that place " Bev started. "It always feels like its watching me." The red head shuddered. I bit my bottom lip, my teeth sinking into my flesh. Everything was starting to make sense and I didn't like it one bit.

"That's where I saw It, that's where I saw the clown." Eddie's voice shook and his breathing shallow. Richie patted Eddie on the shoulder in a very Richie attempt the comfort his friend.

"That-that's here It lives" Bill concluded. I took in a deep breath my mind spinning. My father as a kid never let me step foot near that street, always telling me a monster lives at the end. I guess in a way he was right, a monster did live on the street, and it was terrorizing us all.

"I don't like this." I muttered. Bill tightly gripped my hand.

"I cant imagine anyone wanting to live there." A burst of energy shot up into Eddie, the boy standing up in front of the screen.

"Can we stop talking about this?" He began to pant. "I I can barely breathe, this is suh-summer, were kids, I can barely breathe...Im having a Fuckin asthma attack!" His breathing came out in short gasps. "Im not doing this!" He stated riping the map off the wall. Frustration grew inside of me. I didn't want to do this either but we didn't have a choice. Adults couldn't see IT, therefore the responsibility now lied on us.

"Edward!" I yelled at him, my body lunged forward at the boy.

"What the hell, put the map back!" Bill commanded. Eddie hummed an angry no.

"Come on Eddie just put it back!" I pleaded, still getting a no from the boy. I rolled my eyes.

Click, click

The projector slides began to move. A picture of Georgie and Mr. Denbrough appeared.

"What h-happened"

"What's going on?" Stan asked fear lacing his voice. Pictures of the Denbrough family on a log jammer type ride showed up, and then more Denbrough family pictures. A picture of Bill and Georgie showed up. Then a picture of Bill, Georgie and I fishing appeared. Tears pricked at the corner of my eyes. I remembered that day. The two boys had literally dragged me from my kitchen into their car to go with them. I then noticed the picture changed to another Denbrough family picture. This one had Mrs. Denbroughs hair in her face. It flashed to Georgie who had a large smile on his face; his hair blown into a mohawk. The pictures rapidly moved to Mrs. Denbrough. The picture didn't seem right. My heart sped up rapidly when clown like features began to appear instead of Mrs. Denbrough.

"Oh Fuck." I whispered. My hand found it's way to Bills bicep. I gripped onto it as tightly as I could, unwanted fear coursing through my veins.

"Fuck!"

"What the Fuck!" Eddie cried scurrying away from the screen.

"What the Fuck is that WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!"Everyone's breathing was in an unsteady panic. Eddie and Richie held onto each other screaming.

"I DONT FUCKING KNOW" Eddie screamed to Richie. Complete chaos was broken out amongst us.

Bill grabbed my waist pulling me into his side while him and Mike were frantically tried to turn it off. "TURN IT OFF!" Bev Yelled.

"BILL PLEASE TURN IT OFF!" I begged closing my eyes and hugging Bill tighter. Everyone at this point was screaming to turn it off. Mike kicked the projector making it fall with a loud crash. Everyone stopped trying to catch their breathing while the slides flew everywhere. It was calm...for a few seconds. The projector clicked again. On the screen the ugly ass clown appeared. In one flash the room went dark. In a second of sheer panic I screamed. I had tried to remain calm but that was it, who the hell knows what's lurking in the dark. The projector slowly clicked now, and then it was gone. The light went for a millisecond.

"Ahaha," the clown popped out of the screen laughing like a maniac. Its teeth barring it charged at Bev.

"BEV!" I screamed at the girl. I began to get up with much struggle. Bill had strengthened his grip on my waist pulling me away. I wiggled in his grip. 

"NO BILL LET ME GO!"  I cried smacking his arms still hugging my waist. Tears pricked at the corner of my eyes as Bev was shoved into the wall, trembling in fear.

"NO I CANT LOSE YOU!" He yelled over the clown. My heart fluttered in my chest. I shook the thoughts from my head and focused on trying to get to Bev Luckily Ben had a major crush on Bev and with the help of Mike opened the garage door. The light fled through the room and the clown was gone. Bev stumbled up and touched Bens shoulder. I let out a deep breath I was holding.

"Thanks Ben" she breathed,
before running to me engulfing me in a hug.

"It saw us, it saw us and it knows where we are." Eddie said in a panicked tone.  Bev and I let go. I wrapped my arms around Bills shoulders hugging him as well. 

"It always knew." Bill stated. "Ss-so lets go"

"Go?" An uneasy tension had been built in the stuffy garage.

"Go where?"

"Neibolt, thats were g-ge-ge-Georgie is."

"After that?"Stan asked in disbelief.

"Yeah its summer, we should be outside"

"If you say its summer one more fuh-fucking time." Bill grumbled angrily before leaving.

"Bill Wait!" Bev called.

"Guys we cant let him do this" I told them before hopping on my bike trying to catch up with Bill.

A/n does anyone actually know the name of Bills Gerbil hamster thing, im curious?