[6] 91 there 91 gone

~*~

~*~

WE HAD ALL RODE ARE BIKES TO BENS HOUSE AFTER FOLLOWING HIS LEAD. He had rushed into his house to do who knows what. We made our way inside the house much more slowly while Eddie and Richie had a very loud conversation.

"Oh yeah I heard he has a rollercoaster and a pet chimpanzee"

"and an old guys fuckin bones!" The two had exclaimed when we entered Bens room. Richie had stopped and looked around the room.

"Woah Woah Woah, wow"

"Cool huh?"

"Yes Ben its very cool" I said looking around the room with interest. Old newspaper clippings and pictures covered his yellow walls.

"No, no, nothing cool" he looked around the room some more. "There's nothing cool-This is cool oh wait no, no its not cool."

I nudged Richie "Be nice."

"Whats that?" Stan questioned pointing to a large paper on the wall.

"Oh that, that's the charter for Derry Township"

"Nerd Alert!" Richie joked pushing up his glasses. I stared at Richie dumbfounded. He was just trying to make friends and Richie was definitely not helping the kids self esteem.

"No actually its its really interesting" Ben weakly defended himself. "Derry started as a beaver chopping camp." I furrowed my brows.

"Still is am I right boys!" Richie puts his hand up for a high five to quickly be rejected by Eddie and Stan. I turned around to face palm when I noticed Bill quietly listening the back. I walked over to stand by him.

"Hey" I murmured.

"Hey."

"91 one people signed the charter that made Derry but later that winter they all disappeared with out a trace."

"The entire camp!" Eddie asked shock written on his face. I looked at Bill and saw his thinking face on. I glanced back at the slides on the table before looking back at Ben.

"There were rumors of Indians but no sign of an attack."

"Is that even possible, what is this Roanoke?"I asked. There is no way on earth people just vanish. The only place that has ever happened was technically Roanoke, unless you just believed they moved inland. This whole thing was like one of those mystery movies where the whole town vanishes, oh wait it is except the movie part. Everyday a new kid was gone, swallowing Derry's population.

"Everyone just thought it was a plague or something but, it was like everyone woke up one morning and left, the only clue was a trail of blood leading the the well house." The room suddenly got cold and a chill ran up my spine. Bill placed a hand on my shoulder turning me around. I jumped at the sudden contact.

"You alright?" He whispered into my ear causing more shivers just this time the good kind.

"I guess im just-It got really cold in here and I have a bad feeling about all this." Bill wrapped his arms around me resting his chin on my head. My arms wrapped around his torso. The side of my face pressed into his chest.

"Jeez we could get Derry on unloved mysteries." I rolled my eyes as cool as that would be it wasn't the time.

"Where was the well house?" Bill asked Ben, not letting me go. Bev smirked at me from the corner of the room giving me a small thumbs up.

"I don't know somewhere in town I guess. Why?"

"Nothing." Bill mumbled looking at me and then the missing posters. I ponder all the information I have just received and sighed

"What's wrong?" Bill said looking down at me.

"Nothing just to much info my head hurts." I stated making Bev giggle.

"Me too."

A/n Happy new years everyone