[20] the end

~*~

~*~

IT WAS SEPTEMBER NOW. A lot had happened since our battle with Pennywise. I had come home with a bloody head and a bloody arm. Lets just day my mom wasn't to pleased. Anyway I went to the doctors and lucky me I had a concussion, fucking clown. I also haven't told anyone that I had overhead there conversation while I was unconscious. I wasn't sure if I was ever going to tell. Anyway today Bev had asked us to meet her in the field near the barrens. She wanted to tell us about what she was while she was floating. The thought intrigued me, what does one see when presumably dead.

"I only remember parts, but... I thought I was dead. That's what it felt like." Bev said as we sat around in the grass. "I saw us, saw us together, back in the cistern, but we were older... I mean our parents ages."  She sighed, her fingers picking at some long grass.

"W-w-w-what were we all doing there?" Bill asked. I silently applauded him for asking the question I was wondering. Of course, Bev forgot that part.

"I just remembered how we felt, how scared we were, I don't think I can ever forget that." Yeah I know I wouldn't that's for sure. Is what I wanted to say but I decided against it and nodded instead.

"Swear, swear if It isn't dead, if It ever comes back, we'll come back too." Bill said picking up a piece of glass from the ground, gross. That piece of glass was disgusting. I quickly stood seeing everyone else all ready did. I was thankful that I was standing between Bev and Bill and not Richie. I wasn't sure if he actually had AIDS or not but I was taking no chances. Bill then proceeded to cut the palm of his hand. He winced slightly. Then Richie let Bill cut his hand. His teeth were gritted as he tried not to cry. Eddie was next. He put our his hand that didn't have the cast on it. Eddie looked away so I couldn't see his face. As soon as Bill touched the glass to Eddies hand his Pill alarm went off. He ignored it not even bothering to look at it. When Bill got to Mike he cut his hand quickly. After he did so Mike gripped his hand in pain. I was scared I had a very low pain tolerance. Surprising I know but when you fighting for your life I guess you don't really notice it. Bill cut Stans hand then moved onto Ben. Ben wasn't really bothered by it he barley flinched. What the heck how is that fucking possible. Bill cut Bev's hand whom didn't wince either. I gave her a look saying how the fuck. She just shrugged.

Next it was my turn, great. Bill gently took my hand. He knew I had low pain tolerance. He gave me a slight smile that told me his wasn't going to press to hard. I nodded and closed my eyes. I felt the sharp glass cut my skin and let me tell you it hurt like hell. I gritted my teeth trying not to scream and my face contorted in pain. Feeling the glass leave my palm I open my eyes. Bill takes my hand and I take Bev's. Standing in the circle I take in everyone's appearance. Mike, Ben and Richie appeared unscathed. At least they had no injuries I could see. Bev had a small cut on her cheek as Well has Bill. Stan had a white cast of bandages around his wounds and Eddie still had the cast on his arm.

"I gotta go... I hate you." Stan said with a frown. Bill looked down a hurt expression on his face before Stan smiled and started laughing. This caused all of us to laugh. It felt nice I hadn't laughed in a while."I'll see you later." And with that he headed off into the thick of the woods.

"Goodbye, Stan."

"Goodbye guys." Eddie said before leaving in the opposite direction Stan did.

"Goodbye, Mike." We told him as he headed out.

"See you later, losers." He smiled at us.

"See you, Bill." Richie said hitting Bills arm lightly. Bill faked pain before a smile emerged from his face.

"See you, Rich."

"See you later. Goodbye, Ben." Once Ben left it was just Bill,Bev and Myself sitting on a log.

"So are you all packed for Portland?" I asked Bev.
"Yeah pretty much. I'm going tomorrow morning." She replied sadly. I frowned, I had finally made friends with the girl and she was leaving, leaving me alone with testosterone, again.

"How long will you be gone?" Bill questioned.

"My aunt she says I can stay for as long as I want. Just so you know, I never felt like a loser when I was with all of you." I smiled I loved Bev, as a friend of course."See you around." And with that she got up and left.

"Bye." I called after her. She look back and waved before disappearing completely. It was just Bill and I left in an awkward silence. My heart was speeding up, I was about to tell him everything I was going to go through with this because I have to fix things all the way with him."Bill im sorry."Bill glanced at the ground "I mean im sorry about everything. Everything I said after neibolt, I didn't mean to say it I was scared and angry, just please forgive me." I finished with a small tear running down my face. I was never good with apology's so I hoped this one was good enough. Bill took his finger and wiped it away.

"I should go." I told him standing up. I wiped my hands on pants and started walking away. I was upset. He didn't forgive me and I just made a fool of myself. Tears streamed down my face. Before I could leave completely a light hand caught my wrist and spun my around.

I was in Bill Denbroughs arms before I could even think. He had pressed his lips to mine I couldn't move I was frozen. The tears still dripped down my face. My world was spinning around my heart hammering in my chest. My hands gripped the collar of his flannel. His arms were around my waist holding my body close to his. I had melted into his touch. My head was tilted upwards as his lips parted, our breath mixing together.

"You asshole!" I said hitting his chest from with in his hold. He had a cute smile on his face. "You cant just do that! "

"Do what?"

"Kiss me when I don't expect it you nearly scared me to death."

"I kissed you because you walked away before I could over there and because I've been wanting to do that since I was 10."

"8" Bill gave me a confused glance."Ive been wanting you to do that since I was 8."

Edit:Dudjdiejdjssb I have re-written this kiss like 20 times and I think this pretty good for my first time writing a kiss. Lol in none of my other books I never get that far.

A/n So that's the end of this book and sorry if that kiss was written poorly that was my first time actually writing a kiss since my other books are like Harry potter and more drawn out. There will be a sequel and Ill post another part with more info.