[17] awakening bev

~*~

~*~

"COME ON, GUYS WHERES STAN?" I ASKED AGAIN, CLICKING ON MY FLASHLIGHT. The others followed my pursuit as I headed down the tunnel. A chorus of 'Stanley? And Stans?' Rang throughout the air.

"Oh shit, grey water." Eddie cried as we stepped into the murky water. My ankles itched slightly at the bacteria that floated throughout the drain.

"Stan? Stan?" we all cried walking through the water as fast as possible. In the distance a loud cry rang in the air and another. Each one more terrifying then the next. My mind froze, wait, those were Stans cries.

"Guys. Guys," They still weren't listening to me, "Guys that's Stan" I told them my voice raised slightly. The boys eyes widened as they began running and screaming for Stan again. I heaved a large breath before taking off after then.

We stopped running once we approached a thick door. Still shouting for Stan we put all our hands together on the handle. My hand was atop of Bills, sadly. I tried to remove it but Richie quickly put his hands onto both of ares, leaving me stuck. I could feel Mike behind me pulling my shoulders for more force. The door opened with a loud bang. We all franticly rushed inside the room. My flashlight scanned the walls.

"Stanley! Stan!" Eddie screamed rushing forward. I wasn't sure why he was rushing but, I figured it out when I saw him grab Stans flashlight. When he picked up the flashlight I shrieked. Stan lay on the ground. That wasn't what scared me though. What scared me was the lady sucking on his face. His body seized at the lady's force.

"What the fuck is that thing" Richie yelled as the women lifted her head revealing rows of sharp teeth. Everyone was screaming in fear as her black eyes scanned all of us. I had begun to back away from the lady, my chest seizing up with terror. The others slowly backed up as well causing us to run into each other. Luckily the lady backed away and disappeared; leaving Stan gasping for air. Nevermind I spoke to soon. Instead of the women before, the clown appeared. I begun to panic. My breathing came out in uneven gasps. The clown disappeared around the corner. Once the clown had left we all rushed to Stan, me falling slightly behind.

"Nooooo Nooo" Stan shrieked as we all gathered around him. Everyone was still yelling his name while I sat their my head spinning and throat drying. "You left me, you left me. Your not my friends, you made me going into neibolt." He cried his eyes out. I felt sick to my stomach. Luckily I hadn't ate anything today so the contents of my stomach couldn't be emptied. When I looked up I had noticed Bill slip away and headed down the tunnel.

"Guys, Bill left and were supposed to find Bev remember?" I told them. They all stoped, noticed where they were. Stan sobs still wracked the air. I placed my hand on his shoulder. "It's okay Stan, we're here, together." He bit his bottom lip but nodded none the less. Mike helped him up. We made our way into the next room only stopping when Eddie fell into grey water.