[7] reflections and georgies and clowns oh my!

~*~

~*~

I HAD RODE MY BIKE BACK FROM BENS HOUSE AND WAS NOW PRACTICING MY FLUTE, MUCH TO STANS DISMAY I MAY ADD. His fear of the painting in his dads office really made him hates flautists. Not that I was any good anyway. Last chair suited me well.

My room had an eerie silence to it. I put down the silver instrument and sighed. I should probably get ready for bed. I then got up and grabbed my plaid pajama pants and a T-shirt I got from French Club at school. The colors clashed horrendously. The red and green pants did not go with the yellow shirt. I didn't care, I had just picked some random clothes from my drawers not minding what they were.

Once I entered the bathroom. I took in my appearance. My once bright brown eyes were dull. I had dark circles under my eyes and my hair was slightly messy. The scars on my face were now noticable due to my paling skin. I sighed and wet my toothbrush.

"Why do you think Bill would even like you I mean look at yourself, your ugly" a voice that sounded awfully like my own said. I glanced up at the mirror. My eyes widened, my reflection talking to me but instead of my shocked face the reflection held one of malice. "Honestly your a murdering slut, you kill Georgie to get Bills attention drawn to you" My reflection spat. Tears began to well in my eyes. I blinked them back only to notice a clown standing behind me. My heart pounded in my chest. My eyes widened with realization, it was the clown, the one in the sewer. I turned around to face it. The clown grinned angrily.

"Nice to see you again Sherry Berry" It cackled evilly. Screaming I kicked open the bathroom door and ran into my bedroom slamming the door shut. I sat at the front of the door for 20 minutes before I noticed it was silent again. I creaked open the door. The clown was gone, thank goodness. Just as I was about to crawl into bed the phone rang making me scream. I picked up to phone. This better be good considering its almost 11.

"Hello?" I asked cautiously.

"Oh my gosh thank goodness you answered I need your help come over."

"Bill?"

"Yes."

"Im coming."

I grabbed a knife from my kitchen just in case. I had no clue what to expect since he really didn't tell me much. I pulled my hair into a ponytail as I walked over. Bill was waiting with the door open. He ushered me in quickly.

"W-What is it." I asked glancing around his dark house.

"Georgie, B-basement. I w-wanted to wait for you cause you l-loved Georgie too. " I furrowed my brow before smiling he cared.

"Lets go." I said he nodded, walking towards the basement.

I followed closely behind gripping the knife in my hand. Yes it was Georgie but was it? The basement door creaked opened. It was dark and damp the smell of mold and mildew filling my nose. I sneezed. I was allergic to mold.

"Shh." Bill hushed. He looked at me his eyes wide.

"Im sorry. Allergic to mold. " I sneezed again. His eyebrows raised as he remembered. We proceeded down the steps Bill slightly in front of me. When we reached the fifth step from the bottom we stopped. The basement was filled with water. A metallic smell was in the air from the rusting tools. 

"I have a bad feeling about this." I whispered. Bill tensed up beside me. I looked in the direction he was and saw Georgie hiding.

"I lost it, Billy. Don't be mad." He said in his tiny adorable voice.

"Oh my God." I mumbled I was now realising how much I really missed Georgie. Silent tears ran down my cheeks.

"I'm not mad at you." Bill breathed. His chest heaved up in down as he took in heavy breaths.

"Just floated off. But, Bill, if you come with me... You'll float too."

"Georgie." I said.

"You'll float too Cheryl" Georgie began chanting You'll float too! Getting more aggressive each time. The clowns head was popping out of the water. Georgies body began disintegrating.

"Bill!" I screamed grabbing his shoulder. The clown stood up and as if it was in slow motion It charged at us. Bill pushed me up the steps, him almost tripping on my heels. I tumbled to the ground Bill falling on top of me. My knife flew across the kitchen upon impact. I groaned. Bill landed right on my back knocking the air out of my lungs.

"Ugh Bill get off." I grunted.

"Ss-sorry" He mumbled getting off me. I turned around. Bill was leaning on the cabinet breathing heavy. He held out his hand for me to grab. I gladly took it as he pulled me up. I sat next to him against the cabinet. My head leaned on his shoulder.

"Woah. Whata night." I sighed closing my eyes.

"Yeah I'll say." He said running his hand through his hair."Im sorry I dragged you into this. If I would have known-"

"Bill its alright." I cut him off. I yawned. My eyes fluttered shut.
A gentle kiss was pressed to my forehead before I blacked out completely.

E :)

dit:Ay we got Chill fluff now well kinda.

A/n so that was just a quick little update so enjoy that also if you like eddie stories check out my story, Fear...
So yeah peace out losers
P.s do you like the new cover?

this is 2020 Arden and I am reading all the comments and the fact the most commented thing is EEE I-
I made a mistake that was become a joke so now I'm not ever deleting it 🤣