[10] new beginings and birthday wishes

~*~

~*~

I COULD HEAR BILL RIGHT BEHIND ME. His feet pounded against the concrete. Crap I forgot he was faster then me, actually everyone was faster them me. I could feel my self running out of breath. My throat burned from the fire within my lungs. I couldn't stop not now.

"Cheryl please stop running." He cried, his hand gently wrapping around my wrist. I stumbled forward, Bills force putting Newton's first law to use. I was now stopped, my chest heaving with heavy breaths. We had stopped in an abandon alley. I never noticed before but Derry had a lot of them, all littered throughout the town.

  Bill grabbed my arm and forced me to face him, my flittered to the ground, trying my best to avoid his stern gaze. The sting of wet tears pricked at the corner of my eyes, threatening to fall.

  "Cheryl what are you a-afraid of." Bill whispered. His hot breath fanned my face. I chewed on my bottom lip, my mind debating to tell him not. I sighed before looking up at him. His pretty eyes looked at me with concern, our roles reversed. I used give Bill the same look whenever Georgie had died.

"Guilt, blame maybe myself even. My reflection says horrible things to me." I whispered so quiet that it would have to be so silent you could hear someone inhale softly. Bill doesn't say anything and I know he heard me. "I blame myself for Georgie." Bill was silent, his face calculating the information. He pulled me into a hug. I buried my head into the crook of his neck, his scent filling my nostrils. An overreaction from me was nothing new to Bill. I had a habit of making a big deal of small things.

"Its okay Cher, you're  g-g-gonna be okay. " He whispered rubbing small circles on my back.

The two of us sat against the wall in a comfortable silence. My head rested on his chest as he stroked my hair. I inhaled softly.

"Cher what d-did you say to yourself?" Bill asked. It sounded so weird that myself said something to me yet it was all true.

"I called myself ugly and a murdering slut because I couldn't save Georgie." I paused awkwardly, fighting a battle in brain to tell Bill the rest or not. If were to go on it would give away I liked him. Oh come Cheryl just do it you big baby. " To you get your attention" He gave me a puzzled look.

"Why would you want my attention because Cheryl you a-always have my attention." My heart fluttered in my chest.

"Except when were looking for Georgio." I commented. He shook his head.

"Even when we were looking for Juh-Juh-Georgio because Cheryl I-I l-like you,as m-more then f-friends"  My heart pounded in my chest and the fuzzy feeling exploded in my stomach. I wiped away the few tears that had managed to shed down my cheeks.