[8] bloody bathroom, eat it fucker

~*~

~*~

THE NEXT MORNING I WOKE UP TO MY PHONE RINGING.

"Hello" I asked groggily.

"This is Cheryl right? "

"Yes, who is this?"

"Its Bev"

"Oh hey Bev what's up? " I asked sitting up in my bed.

"I need you to come to my house right away somethings happened"

"Ill be right over." I hung up the phone quickly. I then proceeded to get dressed and do my hair, Which was just thrown in a quick ponytail. Remembering my encounter last night I take the kitchen knife again and put it in my navy blue jansport backpack. I wasn't sure even how I got home. The last thing I remembered was falling asleep on Bills shoulder.

"So it smells like piss and shit!" Eddie and Stan had been arguing this whole time about who knows what.

"So what'd she say exactly?"

"She didn't really say anything all she said was guys need to hurry over"

"Okay Okay Okay" I rolled my eyes as the two continued their dumb conversation.

"You made it I-I need to show you something" Bev said trying to catch her breath. I feel ya Bev im awful at running in fact the last time I probably ran was in gym class first quarter of the year. Eddie was in my class and let me just tell you he was good. I mean he said he had asma but man that kid could run. Our gym teacher even tried to get him to join track; which his mother was strongly against.

"What is it?"

"More then what we saw at Quarry?" I elbowed Richie hard in the stomach. "Ow!"

"Shut up Richie just shut up" Eddie shushed clearly annoyed.

"My dad will kill me if he finds out I had boys in the apartment." I gave her a I understand look, well except its just my mom my dads in the army.

"W-we'll leave a look out, R-Richie s-stay here" Bill told him hopping off his bike.

"What! what if her dad comes back?!"

"Do what you always do" Stan told the boy. "Start talking."

"It is a gift" Rich weakly defended causing me to snicker, dumbass.