[18] pennywise

~*~

~*~

THE SOUND OF THE GUN SHOT RUNG IN MY EARS AS GEORGE DENBROUGH FELL TO THE GROUND. A hole where Bill had shot him framed his forehead. At first I could here Bills heart beating quickly in his chest; he was second guessing himself. Not even a minute later Georgie began to shake like he was having a seizure. My heart pounded in my chest as Georgie slowly shook into the clown. Then just like that it was silent. A cracking sound slowly took the place of the silence. The limbs had popped out letting the clown reach its full height. As soon as the clown began to stand Bill pulled out the bolt gun. His hands shook as he steadied the gun at the clowns forehead.

"Kill him Bill!" Everyone shouted. My voice cracked due to the over use but I didn't care I wanted that thing dead. It destroyed my life, taking one of the things closest to me.

"Hey! Its not loaded!" Mike shouted over our yells. His voice was desperate as the group ignored him. It seemed I was the only one that heard him.

"Bill its not loaded!" I screamed trying to help Mike. It was to late Bill had stuck the gun right on Its forehead. He pulled the trigger. A loud burst of air came out somehow leaving a small hole on Its forehead. This only made the clown more angry. It charged at Bill. Bill luckily still had the gun in his hand. He put it in the clowns teeth holding him back. I began to panic. Cautiously I looked around. Noticing a pole in the corner I ran for it. Apparently Bev and I had the same idea. Shrugging we both grabbed the pole stabbing Pennywise with it. Bill had just enough time to get out before the clown threw Mike across the room. In a blink of an eye It had Stanley and Ben in its grip.

"Stan!" It released its hold on them throwing them to the ground. It then charged at me. I blinked and then there I was, in a choke hold. I gasped for air as It's arm wrapped around my throat. Pulling my body against Its dirty attire.

"L-let her g-g-g-go." Bill told It sternly. It laughed at him.

"G-g-g-go, No" It mocked shaking its head. My lungs burned from the lack of oxygen.

"Ill take her," I was crying I knew it by the prick of water by my eyes and the wetness of my cheeks. I wanted to leave but I knew that one life was worth less then 7,"Ill take all of you And I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear... Oooooorrrrr you'll just leave us be I'm taking her, only her. And then I'll have my long rest and you will all live to grow old and drive and lead happy lives until old age takes you back to the weeds."

"Guys, go. Save yourselves, Im not worth it" I cried. Normally I would've not been so selfless but something inside me nagged at my brain. I had spent all my life working for my goals and my own benefit but now it was my turn to do something that wasn't for me.

"No Cheryl your crazy" Bev replied shaking her head.

"Take me i-instead." Bill told the clown.

"Foolish boy" Bill shook his head at the clown and continued.

"I'm the one who dragged you all into this I'm s-s-s-s-, I'm s-s-sorry. Go!" Nobody moved. The clown didn't take Bills offer either. It was like time slowed.

"Guys we cant."

"I told you, Bill. I fucking told you, I don't want to die... It's your fault. You punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you brought me to a fucking crackhead-house." through my peripheral vision I could see the clown glared at Richie's comment. My vision was lined with black dots as the clowns grip tightened around my neck. Richie finished his statement,

"And now... I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown! WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB ASSHOLE!" Richie swung the bat and hit the clown. As Its grip loosened I tumbled to the ground. The battle had begun.

A/n double update kinda! Anyway this chapter and the next chapter are dedicated to MackenzieJohnson205 for inspiring this and the next chapter.