[14] civil war

~*~

~*~

"YOU DID THIS," EDDIES MOM SCREAMED AT US AS SHE DRAGGED HER SON TO THE CAR, "YOU KNOW HOW DELICATE HE IS!" Eddies face wore a solemn expression as to say mother knows best. I bit my lip, resisting the urge to speak out against the women. I had seen her treatment of her son plenty of times. When Eddie wanted to try a new food or run in track at the middle school, she'd always put in her word, ending it quickly.

"We were attacked M-Mrs. K" Bill tried to explain to the round woman. He stepped forward to reason with her, she took a big step back and narrowed her eyes.

"Don't. Don't try and blame anyone else."

"Mrs. K I ssss-s-"

"No! Your all monsters, all of you and Eddie is done. Do you hear?DONE!" She jabbed her stubby fingers at us. Eddies moms keys fell to the ground in one swift movement. Bev bent down to grab her keys.

"Let me-"

"No!" She yelled picking up the keys for herself. She then looked Bev. Her cheeks puffed a bright red as she blew hot air out of her cheeks. "Oh I've heard of you miss Marsh and I don't want a dirty girl like you touching my son" I glared at the woman why was she begin such a bitch. An adult or not, nobody should treat someone else with such disrespect.

"What the fuck is your problem. We have never done anything to you; all we do is love your son. You treat Eddie like he's two years old. Let the boy breathe. and don't just say your doing it because you love him, because we love him too. I also don't appreciate the way your talking to my best friends ." I angrily said to the women. I knew later I would get in trouble with my mom for speaking rudely to an adult. however; much like that day I stood up to Bowers back in May, I felt good.The whole group was speechless including Eddie whose face was pressed up against the glass.

"Well I don't appreciate begin told what to do by a little slut like you"She fired back. My blood boiled. I could see the other losers glaring as well. My jaw clenched and my fingers curled into a tight a ball. Noticing my beat red face and clenched fists, Bill grabbed my arms,holding me back. Mrs. Kaspbrak's eyes glanced down at my fists and then my face.  Knowing what was coming Mrs Kaspbrak quickly shuffled into her car. I huffed angrily as it station wagon sped off down the street. An awkward silence took over. I glanced down at my shoes, the white laces suddenly becoming intriguing . 

"I-I saw the well. W-We know where it is a-and next time w-w'ell be better p-prepared." Bill broke the silence. I stared at him, my eyes desperately trying to read his.

"No! No Next Time Bill! Your insane" Stanley cried suddenly. I tore my eyes from Bill and placed them on my curly headed friend. I could tell he was the most terrified out of all of us.

"Why? we all know know one else is going to do anything" Bev reasoned.

"Eddie and Cheryl were nearly killed! And look at this mother fucker he's a leaking hamburger helper!" Richie exclaimed pointing at Ben's stomach.I chewed on my bottom lip as the tension between us grew.

"We cant just pretend this is going to go away. Ben you said so your self it comes back every 27 years." Bev argued. She looked at Ben who swallowed nervously.

"Fine, Ill be forty and far away from here." The boy was on the verge of tears. "I thought you said you wanted to get out of this town too."

"Because I want to run towards something not away." Bev told Ben.

"Im sorry but who invited Molly Ringwald into the group?!" Richie exclaimed pointing at Bev who gave him the middle finger. I was so confused I wanted so badly to take Bill and Bev's side but I couldn't I knew Georgie was dead and he needed to give up but I couldn't tell him that it'd break his heart. That is my dilemma  I like Bill a lot and I want to support him and kill that bastard clown but Im tired and need a break, plus Georgie is dead and a hopeless case. Although that was a tough pill to swallow it was one I needed to. 

"Richie" I started. The last thing any of us needed was an argument.

"Im just saying lets face facts, real world, Georgie is dead stop trying to get us killed too." That's when everyone snapped. Bill stepped towards Richie towering over him.

"Georgie's not dead!" He roared. My eyes widened at his sudden anger.

"You couldn't save him but you can still save yourself" Richie began to walk away.

"No you t-t-t-take it back. Your scared and we all are but TAKE IT BACK!" Bill had shoved Richie.

"Oh my gosh Bill" I cried as Richie shoved him back. The two had began to fight. Dropping to the ground I cried as Bill punched Richie. Droplets of blood trickled down Richies pale face.

"Bill!" Beverly called.

"Your just a bunch of losers. Fuck off!" Stan and Mike held Richie back while Bev held Bill I think I couldn't tell. "You're Just a bunch of losers and your gonna get yourselves killed!"

"STOP!" I screamed they all stopped and looked at me, Richie wiggling out of the others grip. I was standing but I was shaking. "All of you look at yourselves. Your like animals fighting for a mate. If I was the one you were fighting over you'd both lose. Richie how could you. You know how sensitive Bill is about Georgie." Richie opened his mouth to speak but I wasn't done. "Not a word Richard i'm not done. You William I cant believe you either. Shoving someone that's not the boy I know and if it is im sad I ever knew him."

"Cheryl-"

"No Bill, what don't you understand Georgie is dead. I watched him die after that clown bit his arm off. He's dead. Now believe me I want to kill that thing to but is it really worth it." The tears were streaming down my face as I finished my sentence. Wiping my tears away I headed towards my bike as they finished their argument.

"See you around, someday." I said pedaling through them. It was that day that hour that minute that I slightly broke.

A/n Ahhhhh guys I finally uploaded

also i changed the title from the disbanding to civil war bc it sounds better.