Day 10

I open my eyes slowly, the shadow over me is what I first notice. I look up at Wilford who's staring down at me.

How long has he been there..?

"..Wilford...?"

"Good morning!" He says, then a grin growing on his face.

"How long have you been there?"

"That's not a concern." He says, and reaches down.

I yip a little when he pulls me off of the couch and onto his shoulder.

"DUDE." I yelp, as he carries me out the door of the house. "WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?"

"I'm heading to the STUDIO!" Wilford yips. "And if you haven't notice, you're coming with me."

"Why? For what? Put me down!" I yelp, and so he does. 

I stumble a bit on my feet, him catching me as we are on the stairs of the porch.

"Well, I want to make an interview with you, again." He says, and I furrow my brows angrily.

"Why even!?"

"It'd get me pretty far up, (Y/N). I'm not using you, kinda, but I promise no one would suspect you to be living with me." Wilford says, laughing a little as he puts his hands to his chest.

I stare.

This is the man who saved my ass and got me away from literally about five dozens of cops... He's fucking weird, but..

I sigh softly. "Sure." I grumble.

"Perfect! C'mon." He says, and he grabs my hand and takes me with him to his new pink car.

(SPOOKER SKOOPER)

We arrive at the studio, and many people turn to me, eyes widened. "Everyone, we're talking to (Y/N) again! Anyone calls the cops I'll fuckin' tickle you with me knife, 'cause I know scared of it you all are~!"

I snicker a little as he walks me over to the small stage I once visited.

I sit down in the same spot I once did before, eight days ago. Wilford hands me a bucket of popcorn. 

"Remember these?" Wilford says, and I smile as I take a handful. "No, just take the bucket."

I pause and look up at his face. "Really?" He nods.

I smile happily, happier then the last smile, as I take the bucket from him. He himself smiles at the sight of me smiling, which to me is odd but I go on with it. I take a few and pop them into my mouth. Kathryn suddenly walks over, and bends down by Wilford, whispering something to him.

"Well of course I do! They aren't as bad as you assume." Wilford makes no effort in keeping their conversation quiet, as I stare a little.

"C'mon Wil, I get it you want a little bit of danger but this time it's effecting US!"

"Oh come on, it's always effected you." Wilford says, frowning. 

"Oh really? Has it?" Kathryn snaps a little as I stare eating the popcorn.

"Now someone slap the other." I say, my mouth full.

"Gladly." Wilford pulls out his knife.

"Wilford no this isn't good enough." I shake my head, as Kathryn looks at me. 

"Oh you're really taking pleasure in this aren't you? Sick fuck--"

"DON'T TALK TO OUR GUESTS THAT WAY." Wilford takes a completely different tone as he stands up, stomping. Silence washes over, Kathryn and others are clearly taken back. Wilford sighs a bit, as he slowly sits back down.  "Go bug someone else." Wilford grumbles, putting his elbows onto his knees and holding his head up, and Kathryn takes a few steps back, before turning around and walking off.
(Kath-run ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ )

I stare a little, before taking my last bite and setting it down on the floor. 

"You okay Wil--"

"Don't-..Just don't talk to me right now..."

"...But this is a talk show, Will." I say, and he groans a little.

"God damnit.. You're right." Wilford says, a slight smile on his face as he looks up a little, then looking at me.

He lets out a deep sigh before leaning back, his hands locked together as He sits back.

"So, What's wrong?" I ask, leaning forward towards him.

"...Kathryn was talking about you of course.. Asking if I trusted you.. I just didn't like how she treated you that's all."

"Why? I'm treated like that all the time."

"That's why I was pissed, someone like you shouldn't be treated like that." He says this as he keeps the bigger picture out of my sight.

I giggle a little. "Wilford, when you kill people, sell drugs and rob banks I REALLY should be treated that way." I say, reaching down into the bucket and taking a piece.

"..Okay." Wilford says, I can tell he's triggered but I'm not gonna push him on it.

I smile a little. "It's okay, Thank you for thinking that way of me." I say, and I lean back.

"..Yeah." Wilford grumbles.

"We'll be on in a minute Wil." I hear Kathryn call out.

"Alright, Thank you." Wil yells back, then reaching up and fixing up his bow tie a bit, then his messy hair. 

I myself hardly care, so I just sit up a little more.

3, 2, 1..

"Hello ladies and gentlemen and of course all other configurations of being MY name is Wilford Warfstache, and you wouldn't believe who I'm accompanied by." He makes it sound like such a big deal, then motioning his hands to me. "(Y/N), The female who escaped PRISON only about a week ago!"

I feel the camera go on me, and I give it a creepy grin, mostly 'cause I know to some people, it's disturbing. "Yup, here I am." I say, looking back at Wilford.

"Say, (Y/N), How does it feel to be so free?"

"It feels great, especially the place I'm staying at. I never expected to get there so quickly too." I say, giving Wilford a bigger smirk.

Wilford chuckles to the joke only him and I, and another person knows.

"Oh wow.. I would ask where you are staying, but I'm not exactly going to tell." Wilford wiggles his eye brows. "NOW, tell me.. What have you done so far?" 

"Well, I've killed another couple people, I've got a lot of things so far.. Fifty One kills if some are to wonder." I lean back, locking my fingers as I look at the camera. "Maybe a few more, But I'm not to know."

"What do you mean, you're not to know?"

"Well Will, that bank robbery." I look back forward. "I shot the helicopter down, so I don't know if they died."

There's a slight gasp behind the camera, someone didn't think it was me.

"Well, I'll have you know (Y/N), Two people died in that."

I smirk. "Sweet, Fifty Three." I say, making a sweet innocent smile at him, which I can tell he liked.

I don't know what's up with him liking things such as my smile, but I'm not questioning it. 

"...And why exactly are you keeping count on this? Do you have an ending goal?"

"Not exactly, but now that you mention it... I should have a goal." I say, looking up a little at the idea.

"And what would you do for a celebration?"

A pause, and then I look back down at Wilford. "I'll find my parents. Make it a couple more over my destination."

There are 'Ooh's in the background.

"I didn't say the people behind the camera where actually aloud to seak." Wilford says, and it goes silent. 

He smirks at me. "Well, It'll be nice for you, and I'm sure they'll get what they deserve-- UP NEXT, The story of Andrew Horning(HUE) And his death that occurred last night, after this break."

It goes off air, and I stand up, stretching a bit. "Man, sitting down and having to act so sophisticated and scary is hard."

Wilford chuckles softly, standing up and playing with his suspenders. "Well seems like it." He says, and walks up to me, once again uncomfortably close, but this time he takes a step back. "Sorry." He grumbles.

"It's fine." I say, facing over to him and I cross my arms. "So..." I glance over at the crew members, and I lean forward to Wilford as I look back. "When will you be taking me home?" I whisper, making sure no one can hear me as Wilford shrugs a little.

"I can take you now, but that'd mean I might be a little late for coming back."

"I won't do that to you.. I'll just sit down on the sidelines." I say, giving him another grin seeing as he always smiles back.

"Thank you." He says, and so I walks past him, and sit down elsewhere for waiting, of course after grabbing my bucket.

I wait, until he takes me home. 

Life's little bit of Madness~ (Wilford x Criminal Reader Female)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara