Day 14

My eyes open only slowly, as I lift my head. I realize as soon as I do this I'm in the questioning room of a police station. The ringing in my ears, and blue and red lights remind me of everything. I see him, the Detective in front of me, his fingers locked on top of the table as he stares at me.

"Great, you're awake." He says, and I glance around for a moment, and back at him. 

"..Where--"

"I wanted to ask you a few questions, about Wilford."

"...He told me to stay away from you." I bring something random up, since I feel like I'm in more danger than anything in the whole word.

"Oh did he now?" Abe chuckles softly, tilting his head a bit. "Well, I guess this will be between us, huh gorgeous?" He winks at me, of course fucking it up a bit by blinking both of his eyes un-synchronized.

I frown at him, a low g
rowl in my throat being held back. "I'm not going back to prison."

"That I can't say will be true, but I can say it'll be a great help for me if you told me where he was, you see--" He sits up a bit. "He's done terrible things, worse then you. He's stolen a man's wife, and that man attempted suicide, i know now. Thanks to Wilford, he caused so many terrible things that you can not comprehend.. I've been hunting this man down for years."

"I don't NEED to comprehend, it's Will, He's a crazy nut yeah but.. I'm not selling him out for you."

"...Well, I won't need to in all honesty. He'll be coming here."

"What!?" I snap a bit. "What will you be doing to him?" I ask, I don't know why I feel so upset about this, but I do.

"I'll be doing to him what he deserves... Everything the innocent man did to himself thanks to him, to be more specific, Stabbed Thirty-Seven times, along with being poisoned, beaten, strangled, drowned and shot.. And how this suicidal man survived...?" He gives me this sadistic grin. "Hun, Death doesn't abide by the rules we've given it once we've entered the house."

I stare, my eyes widening at the idea of them doing that to Will, the images. "Don't you dare f--"

"Hush." He says, pointing his finger up as he tilts his head away. "..You hear that? the yelling?"

I pause, and I listen, Wilford is else where yelling at the police. I glare at the Detective who smirks. 

"Remember me as Abe, gorgeous." He says, then standing up and leaving me in the room.

"You piece of shit!--" I am about to get up, but my hands are hand cuffed to the chair. 

I look down growling a little as I tug at the medal around my wrists. "Fucking Sarah, Fucking Abe, fucking Andy.." I start cussing about the people I hate, my mom, my father, just everyone in general. 

I've never hated everyone so much, until this point. I don't know why I care so much, I've never cared for anyone, but I do. For Will.

I reach my hand down to my pocket slowly, as the effect around me fades.

I dig my fingers in, and I feel around, soon grabbing my paper clip with two of my fingers. 

Good idea to keep this, huh?

I pull out the clip, and with one hand I straighten it out.

"...I hope this works..." I mumble softly to myself.

I stick the pink like clip into the lock of the cuffs, and I jolt a bit, trying my best. After about five minutes, a click, and the cuffs click off. I gasp a bit, before I reach my hand over to my other one.

"Don't touch me!" I hear someone, clearly Wilford, yell out.

Shit.

I try my best to get out, and suddenly there's a loud thud, the sound of an unconscious, or just a body in general hitting the ground. I pause.

"...I wish I didn't have to do that." I hear Abe say. "Get him to the room."

"Fuck you." I hear Wil his, apparently he didn't get knocked out, but honestly with how he is why doesn't he just teleport in?

As if he can't control it himself.. He's just lucky.

"Cover his mouth with something."

"Sir," One of the officers speak. "I still don't think this man deserves such a painful executi--"

"SHUT UP." Abe snaps at the officer, then all goes quiet.

Abe sighs. "Get him into the room before you take his place."