Day 35

(More skeps)

It's been five days, Wilford healed oddly quickly, a little inhuman. I've been doing a lot more theorizing about him, y'know, me being nosy. Everything about what's been happening is just tying up all to the fact that maybe what he speaks of, his craziness, could be true. The Darkiplier thing though... I searched him up, and I found this Markiplier guy, the Markiplier TV shit Wilford pops up in. Wilford's all over his channel, even a few of his reviews. I found the Bim guy, saw Darkiplier, and all of his gay edgy glory, and... The origins of Wilford and... Him.

The Who Killed Markiplier thing.

I don't think Wilford or anyone knows that this is up on the internet, or dare they search it, but it is. I'm tempted on telling Wilford everything, but I'm worried on his reaction.. So far I know everything. I make breakfast, even if Wilford tells me not to, I've been making it for these past five days, no matter how pissy he gets over it, he'll appreciate it. I know he does.. I know he likes my cooking. If he doesn't he's a fuckin' adorable prick.

He walks in, and gives me that same pissy look, pissy grumble, just a mad baby. I give him my same smug smirk as I watch him walk to the dining table, this time he didn't have a fight with me over it... Which worries me to be honest. I walk over with a couple plates, and set one down in front of him.

"Is something wrong?" I ask, and he glances up at me and then the food.

"...No..." He says, taking the fork as I sit down across from him.

"...Doesn't sound like that's the situation." I say, in a serious tone as I usually do.

I've been always using the serious touch, seeing as a Criminal I want to be like one of those mafia dudes. I've always wanted to be in that situation... The leader of it all... The Dom I guess you could say.

"...Well, it is."

"What's wrong babe?" I say, for the first time I actually give a name into the relationship, as I reach over and I take his hand, and he looks up at me.

"...I just... The reason why I get so mad when you make breakfast, is 'cause--"

HOLY FUCK HE'S ACTUALLY GIVING ME ANSWERS.

"-I think... If I don't... I'm just not good enough for you..."

I pause in silence, as I stare at him with a blank expression. "...Not... Good enough?"

He really sounds like a depressed guy the more you get to know him, even though he's REALLY over confident anyways and he doesn't have that many fears at all, all that I've seen him have is being afraid he'll lose me.. And not even I'm afraid of losing him.Ǫ̷̣̘̗̖͓̞́́͊̌̄̋͌̌̃͘r̷̡̈͜ ̷̡̧̺̩̲̲̙͕̩͌m̵̗͆̅a̸̧̠͓̩̘̬͇̦͊͂͐͛ͅỳ̸̼̗̉͜b̵͇̙͠e̴̻̗̖̙̪͘ ̷̡̝̯̮̠̦̞̰̌̒͗̊̒ẖ̷̛̟̺͍̱̬̋̑̀͌̏̍̔͝ẹ̷͒̿͛͗́͐̈́͆͊̒'̷̧̛̣̞̖̝̙̫̿͌̀́s̶̜̩̙̝̲͓̣̃̑̈́̀̀͘͝ͅ ̶̦̰̲͉̤̻̋̂́͆̈́͘͝m̵̡̥̠̞̞͖̘̲̭͌̿ą̸͙͙̘̲͔̏̚͠k̸̦͉̦̤̺̃̍̕ĭ̷̤̳͖̯͘n̵̝̜͇̆g̸̨̛͍̺̖̯͈̻͈̻͛̒̎̿̐̚͝ ̴̱̫̠̅̃͛̒̀̀̊͒̂͠h̴̡̩̜̼̦̯̦̠͉͆̈́̈̊͊͒̆͂i̷̥̦̇m̷̝̙̭̥̳͑͗͒͝ͅ ̴̢̪̪̹͉̹̑͛̎͐̍̐̈́̐̍̚f̵̫͓͑͌̎͑̒̌͋̈́͗̿ȩ̸̤̙̝͕̦̬̜̈̌̑͊͘͝e̵̢̘͖̹̹̎ľ̸̩͑͗̀̚͘͠͠ ̵̘͚̥̈́͊͐̄͂͂͘̕̚t̷̡̼͖́h̸̡̖̽̆̀̆̑̀ȋ̵̢̥͔̰͕̳͇̥̪ş̷̨̡̢̙͖͚̇̿ ̸̭͈̰͓̰̜̺͍̋͗̾̀̉̈́̆̽w̵̢̛̦̜̟͋̚͝ä̸̰̗͙̺́͛̓̇̐͛͗̓͂̅y̵̨̨̛͔̲̘̱̮͂͐͊͌̎͊͝

He nods slightly. "...I mean, if you're trying to get rid of m-e-"

"HELL no." I say, pausing him right there. "I would never leave you, stop thinking that way. I love you." I nod a bit, as he smiles at me a little.

"...I love you too..." 

I sigh softly, and I look down at my food. "...Thanks for letting me know you feel that way Wil... It's nice to finally actually know why you act the way you do." I say. "..I can let you make breakfast when you're up to it. Just as long as you're not hurt or sick. Or too tired."

"...Alright.. Thank you." He says, and takes the first bite out of his food.

(SPOOPER)

A lot of the time so far in my work I keep reminding myself about the moment with Henry, how he told me Andy was still alive. Andy keeps coming up into mind for some reason, and it's getting me paranoid. I don't text Wil as he himself is at work, so I'm just kinda on my own, like before. I make my last deal in an ally, before taking a step out and lowering my hat a little, no one has noticed me, odd good luck. I look up at the sky, today I notice how great it looks. The white, fluffy cotton candy like clouds, butterscotch sun, the blue water is blue jolly ranchers, and--

Holy hell I'm really turning into Wilford aren't I?

I sigh, and I look back down and turn to my right, walking down the sidewalk back home. I think over a lot of things, and I drift off... And that's when I'm suddenly pulled into the ally. I gasp a little, snapping out of my daze and I look up at ABE of all people, but then he shushes me, his grip isn't as tight and firm, angry, anymore as it used to be.. There's no effect... His eyes are brown.. Still, he's a cop.

I shove him off of me, and I pull my gun from the side.

"JesusssssHoly Hell." Abe hisses a bit, and puts his hands up. "Calm the hell down."

"Why should I!?"

"Look, what happened between us, that wasn't me." He says, moving on of his hands to his chest. 

"Yeah, I know that."

"Then WHY are you aiming a gun at me!?"

"'Cause you're a cop."

"...Oh, rite."

My god the real Abe's an idiot, isn't he?

I sigh softly and I lower my gun, I don't think such an idiot as him could actually be a threat. "What do you want?" I ask.

He moves his hands down to his side. "..I wanted to say thank you."

"Thank you?" I tilt my head a little, giving him a confusing, still death threatening glare. 

"...Yeah... Also, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let my anger against Wil go over my senses... I let Dark in over the fact on how I could effect others."

"Yeah well that was you being a dumbass."

"You act like I don't already know that." Abe frowns at me. "Don't tell Wilford I talked to you either. He'll flip. Like he does over everything."

"Yeah, he's a bomb." I nod a bit. "...He's THE bomb.. My bomb..." I mutter the last part as Abe nods a bit.

"You and your love shit." He says. "I wouldn't dare to have that." He shakes his head a bit, and he looks down a bit. "...I want to warn you about Andy."

I pause. "...You...You know Andy?"

Abe nods a bit. "...I know everyone who's been affected by it... Who's going to be affected... Dark tells his 'puppets' everything. I'm just on of the lucky ones who got out."

"...So he has Andy...?"

"That's how Andy's still alive, I know you know that."

"How?"

"I'm the one who got Henry to tell you."

"You're just all up and over in my life aren't you fag?"

"I'm TRYING to help. Make up for mistakes."

"..You made a HUGE on that 'cause a lot more in mistakes, and when I say huge I mean the opposite of your dick size." I insult.

Salty Abe is Salty.

"Fuck you." He hisses.

"Just said you had a small dick I wouldn't want to."

Abe rolls his eyes, taking in a sharp breath. 

"...Whatever." he says through his teeth. "...I'll keep you posted whenever I can, (Y/N). Currently right now he's been trying to find out where you live--"

"Why are you helping me?"

He pauses, and I cross my arms.

"You're a detective, a cop. You shouldn't be helping me."

"As much as I hate your sadistic guts, I want all the opposite of what Dark wants... Knowing his bad intentions on what would happen if you were gone... And me and Wil get along kinda anyways." He says the last part a little in as grumble

"...What would happen?"

"Well... As much as I want Wil to fucking burn, Wil would be in a lot of pain, which would get Wil out of Dark's way to get to.. Mark, the newer one. And Without Mark, A lot of people will also be in pain, and Dark will forcefully take his place. I'm trying to prevent that."

(It's kinda already to late, isn't it, Abe? I mean, in ten more years...)

"...Dark has horrible intentions with Mark's.. Power, y'know, over twenty million people."

I nod a bit. "That's a lot of people.. But I can see what you mean..." I say, and I look to my side, and then to Abe. "And I'm just caught up into this over an interview, huh?"

Abe nods, giving me this sly smirk, and I groan a bit.

"...Fuck."