Day 12

I walk downstairs to the living room, around Ten to Eleven in the morning.. Wilford's getting a bit to prepped, he has masks everywhere, probably trying them all on.

"...Wil?" I ask, and he turns over, wearing this creepy baby mask.

"Yes (Y/N)?" 

"Uh, you don't have to get this ready. We're only doing this in half an hour.. At Twelve thirty? I don't even know what time it is."

"11:29 Am."

"Yeah, we have an hour." I say, walking over and taking the mask off of his face.

Once off his hair becomes messy, along with the pink mustache under his nose.

"Great now you look like trash." I say. "..Wilford Warf-trash."

"WILL you not?" (ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

I smile a bit as I drop the baby mask. "I wouldn't fix up your hair or mustache though, your hair is gonna get pretty messy driving away from the cops." I say, and I walk past him into the kitchen. 

"Aw." Wilford whines as I walk over to the fridge, and I reach in after opening.

Wilford walks in, of course to me, and of course uncomfortably close, as I stand up holding food 'cause the author lives under a fucking rock and doesn't know enough foods 'cause all they eat is fucking hot dogs and chicken noodle soup, so just whatever you think of.

As I stand back up I back into Wilford, and I stumble forward a bit, turning around.

"Dude."

"What?" He shrugs like he did nothing wrong.

"Remember personal space?"

There's a pause.

"...Right, sorry." He takes a large step back as I sigh softly, closing the fridge, and then I suddenly sneeze cause the author just did.

He chuckles a bit at me as I glare at him.

"What's funny?" I ask.

"Nothing, just.. Your sneezes are.. Adorable compared to the way you act." (Unless you fuckin' scream your sneezes)

I frown at him, and I walk over, and I shove him hardly, and he stumbles back. 

"Fuck you, nothing about me is adorable."

Wilford laughs a bit catching himself so he isn't to fall.

"You're not helping yourself by getting mad."

"Burn in hell." I say, and I walk to the MICKROWWAVE and put the thingy in.

He walks over to me and looks in the microwave like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"...It's food Wilford."

"Yeah, but it's my food."

"What? Am I eating your leftovers? I'm not sorry they're mine now bitch." I say, putting in the time and pressing the start button.

"How could you." Wilford says, turning to me with a betrayed look.

"Fite me bitch." I say looking back at him and smiles.

"I mean, if you want to have that situation again."

I pause. 

"..Maybe later, not right now we've gotta be ready for the stealing of banks."

"Right." Wilford nods and turns away, looking at the food. 

I stare at him for a moment, and then I leave the kitchen, and for once he doesn't follow me.

I start picking up masks that are on the floor, and setting them down stacked on the table. I glance at the blue prints that are still there, but then I go back to cleaning, and then I pause. I look up at covered painting, I'm tempted to look.

I look at the doorway of the kitchen, Wilford's still standing there, but I can't risk getting caught, I just feel as if he'd get mad.

"..I'll do it later tonight.." I say to myself quietly, as I pick up the last of everything.

(SPEEK)

Wilford puts on the creepy baby mask as I put on my own original.

"So your code name is bby Wil, and mine is--"

"I wanna call you Missy."

I pause shaking my head but then I pause. "...Just-- Whatever, go ahead."

"Yaaaaaaayyy." He sounds so sarcastic.

Why even.

I look at the blue prints once again. "We don't need a get away driver is what you said, I know but... Are you sure?" I ask. "This place is pretty jacked."

"Don't worry, Wilford Warfstache knows what's best."

"..Alright." I say, trusting him on this. 

I don't know why I would trust a fucking psychopath, but he just seems to know what he's doing.

"Are we gonna use your new car?"

"Oh god no." Wilford shakes his head. "I still have the shot up car in my garage." He says, as I nod a little. 

"Okay... Are you ready?"

"Always." 

"Alright." I say, and I walk out the door to his garage.

(ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

On our way there I've clicked the magazine into my pistol, Wilford driving down the street quickly.

"Wilford at this rate we'll get flagged down by cops faster then even getting to the fucking bank." I say.

"A little bit of extra madness in life."

"But dude--" He shushes me, and suddenly we're there, in a blink of an eye.

I pull down my mask as he does to.

"..Well, Okay then." I say. "You ready?" I ask, turning to him, but he's already out the car.

I get out and run to the door, shooting through the glass first, hopefully hitting the cop, and I walk through the door, and I did apparently, his body falling to the ground and people screaming is all I can hear and see so far.

Fifty Four