...

I wake up, but I don't feel a thing. Everything is in that Dark effect, and I stand up. Everything is dimly lit, and small specs of light float around. 

"Morning." I look over to see the suited man.

"Dark." I hiss. "What are you doing here?" I reach for my gun, but it's not there. 

Actually, I have no weapons on me in the first place. Just the hoodie I was shot in and my pants..

The hoodie I was shot in...

Dark snickers, and cracks his neck a little.

"Hon.. You're dead, that's what I'm here for."

"What?" I ask, raising my brow. "I can't be dead, I'm right here!" I yelp, and Dark gives me a disappointed look. 

"Would you like to see for yourself?"

I pause for a moment and I look around, everything seems so.. Off. i can't feel anything. I can only feel this odd stabbing sadness in my chest.

Dark walks over to the door to me and Wil's bedroom, and pushes it open, and I look in, and walk inside. There's another me, without my hoodie, but a bleeding hole is in the middle of my stomach. I am neatly laid on my side of the bed, my hands cupped over my chest and my lifeless eyes are staring up at the ceiling. 

I look days old.

"...How long ago was this?" I ask, turning to Dark.

"Three days ago. I only decided to show you now, since this is the best part. Wilford's breaking point."

"What do you mean...?" I turn back over, and I only now notice the plate of food on my nightstand, how well my hair is kept.

It's fucking terrifying to think that someone would do this to my body, acting like it's alive...

...Like I was going to come back...

Suddenly someone walks through me, sending a chill down my back, and I notice it was Will He moves to his side of the bed and sits down, but instead of laying with me, he sits up, facing my corpse and looking down at me.

"...Are you going to wake up yet?" Wilford asks, and as expected, no response.  "...I've been waiting, and I'm getting really impatient.. But I guess wherever you are must be a ton of fun, huh?" Wilford gives me this smile, my corpse, this innocent smile.

He doesn't even know he's talking to no one, does he? He thinks I'm still there.. That in my dead mind I'm in some sort of paradise. I watch as the smile slowly dies, and he looks at the food that is well made on my nightstand.

"...Why aren't you eating? I made it just for you... I made it in hopes that you'd eat today..." He looks back down at... Me. "Are you starving yourself? I swear (Y/N), you're not fat.." A pause, and he shoves my shoulder lightly.  "...Can you please get up?" He asks, and it's starting to hurt me just watching this.

I always knew Wil was a nutcase.. But this... This isn't even funny.

"...I get it, maybe you don't want to wake up yet. Maybe where you are it's loads of fun." He says. "It's fun to be in your mind, I know. Day dreams and such... But you gotta come back at some point, right?"

...

"...Please wake up." He whines, his voice lowering into a sad pit, like he was starting to tear up. And he does, tears bubbling the corners of his eyes. "...I don't want to wait anymore. I miss you. Please... Please don't make me think what Andy said was true... The house isn't even there anymore, I can't take you there. Please... Just, wake up. I don't want to lose someone else, I don't want another one to run away."