Day 37

(LEMONS MY FAM, LEMONSSSSSS ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

(Aka someone fucking another someone so warnings.)

I sit at the edge of the bed as I inspect the camera a little more, Wilford sleeping beside me. I glance over, and I snap a picture of him, the second picture I've taken is once again Wilford, so far I don't know if it'll be anything else unless I'm getting paid to do it.

I look at the picture and I smile, and he grumbles as he sits up. I look back up at him.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" I ask, and he opens his eyes looking at me.

That's when I take another picture, the flash only blinding him slightly as I glance at the adorable picture of what he looks like afterwards.

"Oww..." He whines, reaching up and rubbing his eyes as I giggle softly.

"I'm sorry, you're so adorable I have to take ALL the pictures."

"Stop calling me adorable." He grumbles, and reaches over to me and hugs me a bit tightly.

I giggle a bit as I set the camera down on my nightstand and move my legs back onto the bed. 

"Adorable~"

"Noooo.."

"Adorable Pink cupcake~"

"NooooOOOooo..."

I laugh at his angry whines and I hug him back, nuzzling my face into his neck.

"I love you Willy Warftrash."

"Fuck you... I love you too." He growls a bit as he lays back down with me, forcing me with him as I lay down over the top of him.

I sigh softly as I move into a more comfortable position over him.

"Yey..." I say a bit quietly and I think for a moment.

I lean up and nuzzle my face into his neck and bite down softly.

"Nooo..." He whines a bit. "I don't want to be toyed with right now..."

I do et anyways. Cause fuck you Wilford.

I bite down a little hardly as his hug around my body grows a little tighter, and he grumbles a little, words inaudible. 

"Stop." He says sternly, but once again fuck Wilford so I continue. 

I move up a little bit, and look down at him before kissing him softly, in which he moves his hands onto my waist as I sit down over his waist. I move my hands onto his shoulders, and I move my hands over a bit to his bow tie, and I undo it a little, until I stop and I pull from the kiss.

"Love you Wil." I say, and I'm about to move off to go to the bathroom, to brush my teeth 'cause that's healthy even if I'm a criminal, until Wilford grips my waist a bit in which is what stops me.

He sits up and gives me a glare. "..I'm not letting you toy with me."

I smirk at him. "And what are you going to do about it?" I say, and then he leans over and kisses me softly, reaching over and grabbing my hands by the wrists as I kiss him back.

He pushes me back a little, and then lays me onto my back against the bed, him hovering above me as the kiss deepens. He takes my wrists and puts them above my head, and holds them there with one hand as he uses the other to slowly move down my body and to the front of my waist, unbuttoning my pants, and taking down the fly, exposing my undies. 

I break the kiss and take in a heavy breath before kissing him back as he forces my pants down my thighs, my knees, and soon off my legs with his movement over them. He breaks the kiss once again and he leans down a little, kissing my jawline then my neck softly, soon sucking and nibbling giving me small hickeys all over my neck, in which I moan softly. He moves his hand back onto my waist, and puts his thumb in the under line of my panties, feeling my waist softly as he bites down a little.

He then tugs down on them a bit, letting go of my hands and moving that hand down to my waist as well, and I move my hands onto his shoulders, gripping his suspenders a little. I move my hands down and unclip those before anything, since they seem like they'd be uncomfortable, don't know how he slept with them on.

He pulls them down off my waist a bit, exposing only a little of me before he moves his hands up to my shirt, and lifts a bit. He moves up and removes the shirt and leans back down once the shirt is off, exposing the bra that doesn't exist 'cause fuck bras, so I have exposed breasts. He bites down on one of those instead of my neck as he did before, and I let out a soft moan, gripping his shoulders a bit tightly as I turn my head to the other direction, moving on of my hands into his hair and I grip lightly.

He puts his hands back down onto my waist, and pushes them down off of my thighs and soon they're with my pants. I blush hardly as my body is pretty much fully exposed, as I moan a bit softly to the bite. He soon stops biting though and pulls up a bit, and I look up at him and I smirk softly, as I reach both of my hands forward and begin to unbutton the shirt on him from the top. I lean up and and sit up with him, and I place my lips onto his, forcing him back into a kiss as I go lower, unbuttoning his shirt slowly until the very bottom, where I unbutton his pants also and take down the fly.