Day 29

I open my eyes to the pitch black darkness, It feels as if my eyes are closed, but I know they're open. I look around a bit, but there's nothing, until I look back forward, and Abe sits in a chair in front of me, his eyes pitch black like what's around me. 

"Hello, (Y/N)." He says to me, I would speak but I kinda can't, reasons why I don't know. "...I brought you here, cause I wanted to have a.. Talk, with you." He says, as he sits up in his seat, and suddenly his voice changes to a deep, mature voice that sounds a lot like Will's, but different. 

He doesn't have that jaw movement effect.

"Abe has been a great help in this situation, his body at least. Him, Himself is useless to me."

"...What do you mean...?" I manage to get out weakly. "..Aren't you Abe?" I ask, and what apparently isn't really Abe, laughs, but only slightly, the voice just doesn't seem fitting for laughter.

"We'll cover that in a moment (Y/N)."

"...What do you want?" I ask, About to move but I notice I'm in a chair, tied down to the arms of the chair and the legs as well, rope around my ankles and wrists.

"..I want you, (Y/N). Not in a seductive way, no, you aren't my type." He says. "...But I have something you could do for me, and I'll give you something in return."

"...Why would I trust you?" I say, my voice growing a bit stronger against this muting effect. "...You tried to kill Wil..."

"Wil doesn't die, hon. Wil is immortal."

"that's Wil being the crazy psycho he is, he doesn't know what he's talking about."

"...That's what you may think." Abe says, and he leans down in front of me a little closely, in which I sit back a little. "...As Abe once said, once you enter the house..."

He clears his throat and tilts his head to the side, a sharp crack and a glitch in my vision, and suddenly what once was Abe is a man that looks a lot like Wilford, in a suit, dark gray skin, and some edgy emo swoop.

"Gay." I comment and he frowns at me.

"I didn't ask for your opinion, skank."

I pause and I frown back at him. "I didn't ask for your existence."

"Don't be a smartass with me." He hisses, and suddenly it's pretty much impossible to talk anymore. "I want something from you, and you're going to give it to me.. And as I said, you'll get something in return."

I suddenly feel the urge to give him what he wants, but oddly it doesn't seem like a good idea. I look down at.. What would be the ground, but there's only the pitch black darkness. He puts his hand under my chin and lifts my sight to look at him, and even if he does look like Wilford, he's pretty fuckin' ugly. (#FuckYouDarkiplier)  

"...I know exactly what you desire... I can give that to you... I can also give you what you DON'T, want..." 

I stare at him, and then I spit into his face in return as a response, and he turns his head away, taking a step back before wiping off his face, probably in a petty fashion 'cause he seems like a petty gay fucker.  Suddenly he back hands me into my face hardly, a sharp pain in my cheek as my head is turned to the side by the force, and I pause for a moment, keeping myself from actually showing it was painful. I take a few breaths and I look at his face with a blank expression, clearly he's pissed.

"I'm sorry.. Did I hurt your feewings(OwO)?" I scoff, and he growls at me.

"I can't wait to be done with you." He growls, then fixing up his suit.

"Oh, what are you going to do to me? Hurt me?" I smirk at him, I'm not scared over being hurt, something I have in common with Wil, I'm just not quite afraid at all in this moment, but in the back of my mind I have this odd feeling..

"..I'll do worse, but it'd be.. Rude, to tell you the surprise."

I pause, my smirk fading as I let out a deep sigh. I don't know why this odd feeling is starting to grow, but I ignore it. "...I don't like surprises."

"Oh, do you now? The worse the better." He says, and he sits down into the seat in front of me, crossing his legs. "..You remember me, right?"

I go silent for a moment, thinking until I shake my head. "Nope, Don't have a clue who you are." I say, feeling the rough arm of the chair a bit, and trying to get my fingers to the rope around my wrists.

"...Well, that makes this a little less easy." he says, tilting his head once again and another crack.

"...What are you even waiting for?" I ask, and I give him a glare. "If you're gonna do something, Do it. Fucking kill me if that's the situation."

There's a pause, and he smiles at me. "..I would love to, but... There's something I want to do first, and I'm waiting for him to show up."

"...Him?" Wil? Abe? The ACTUAL Abe?