Day 30

I hardly slept trying to get my mind over yesterday.

Where was I, what was I doing there, and.. Still confused on who Dark is, even after Wilford's confusing explanation.

I sit up from the bed, not finding Wilford anywhere, and in which I get worried about what Dark wanted from Wilford. I'm more concerned about what Wil is being forced to do, 'cause I feel like what Dark would make him do is make him feel as uncomfortable as possible, and though I push that on him all the time, I can't imagine how bad it is when it's in.. HIS, hands.

"Wilford?" I call out, but not an answer. 

I leave the bedroom and look around the house, and he isn't anywhere to be seen. I frown a bit and walk into the kitchen, and make breakfast for myself. I eat it, alone, and I sit on the couch, alone.

As much as I'm used to this, It doesn't feel right without him.

He only comes back after a few hours, they placed a rerun for his TV show so he didn't even show up to work. As he does show up back home though I stand up and turn to him, he looks worn out mostly, but despite that, what really catches my eye is the bruise on his face and a black eye, and probably other marks I can't see. I run over and I attack him with my caging arms, and he hugs me back, groaning only slightly when I touch him.

"Jesus fucking Christ what did you do?!" I ask, and I pull from his arms, and look down at his neck...

Okay, At first I was just joking about the fucker being gay, but fucking hickey's.

A pause of silence, until he lets out his breath, and goes back to hugging me. "...Nothing." He grumbles a bit, leaning on me a little as I hug him tightly.

"It doesn't look like nothing you fucking idiot." I growl a little, cussing out a bit since I'm angry.

"...I'm sorry... I don't want to explain right now..." It's voice seems a little on the depressed side, like he were to be an emo version of himself...

"...I get it I guess..." I say back, and I lift him up a little more onto his feet. "...Tell me later though... I want to know what the hell is up with you." I add. "...I'll make you something."

"Don't, It hurts to eat." Wilford says, and I look at him, my thoughts immediately go to something absolutely disgusting, but going to something more simple in a torture situation, like being choked with a cord, or something... Not what... I was... Thinking....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Or what if he wasn't tortured.. Then that doesn't explain the bruises, so he probably was...

Thinking about it makes me grind my teeth angrily.

"...Okay..." I say a bit quietly, through my teeth as I stop. "...Do you need help getting to bed?"

He shakes his head. "No, I'm fine. I love you." He says, and he kisses my forehead, before leaving me alone to ponder as he goes up the stairs.

"...I... I love you too Willy." I call back up, and he groans quietly, of course I giggle slightly, but only slightly.

Right now is not a happy situation for me.

(AHE)

After a bit I head upstairs and walk into the bedroom, Wilford's sitting up in bed... Somewhat. I mean, not with good posture. He's taken off his shirt, and I notice the bandages around his torso... Stab wounds, makes me grind my teeth. He's reading a book, something I don't see him often doing...

And suddenly I remember.

This Dark guy has some sort of tick with the thing about torture, as of being, in this order, Stabbed Thirty-Seven times, along with being poisoned, beaten, strangled, drowned and shot.. But I don't think he was shot, was he?

The more I inspect Wil from this far, I can see the beaten and his hair's a little damp, so maybe the drowned situation. The strangled issue is why eating hurts, but... It doesn't seem like he was shot or poisoned. Although he did mention something about poison in his popcorn, but that's besides the facts.

I then notice he's looking at me, and I blink a couple times as I pan my eyes off his torso and at his face, as he smirks at me lightly.

"Taking in the view?" He mocks me, and I shake my head.

"Yeah, pretty hot." I roll my eyes and walk over, sitting down on my side of the bed and close to beside him. "Can you tell me what happened?"

There's a small moment of silence before Wilford shakes his head, chuckling softly, but stopping with a groan as even laughing hurts. 

"Compared to what I've gone through, it's nothing." Wilford says, forcing himself to sit up so it looks less like it hurts him, even though I can tell him trying to do this hurts a lot, it would, but he doesn't show anything since he's a.. Pretty strong guy.

"Nothing? So this is nothing?" I ask, looking down at the parts of the bandages that look the most deep in blood stains, and count them.

It's technically Thirty Five, from what I can see.. Yeah, the Dark guy really likes that... Combo.. Though he missed a couple... I could just imagine those are on Wilford's back for the 'betrayal' situation.

"...Yeah." Wilford says, and he leans forward to me, and kisses my forehead softly. "It's okay. It'll only happen... Well, I don't think there's a schedule, but--"

"This is happening more then fucking once!?" I hiss, and I pan my angry eyes to Wil who shakes his head.

"N-No... I mean, It could happen again but I wouldn't think so any time soon--"

"Anytime ever. It'll never happen again." I growl, reaching over and hugging him around his torso, more around his chest so it doesn't hurt so badly if I hugged him around his stomach, how he could survive that, I don't know...

...What if he really is immortal?...

"..Sure." Wilford says, and wraps his arms back around me for a moment, before letting go and slowly moving himself back down onto his back, comfortably laying down.

I lay down as well, moving myself under the blankets and cuddling up closely to him, wrapping my arms back around his upper torso, and keeping close.

"I love you Wil.."

"...I love you too, (Y/N)."