two. mates

Third person's point of view.

On the next week after the incident with Prince Daniel, it was officially Prince Guanlin's Age Ceremony.

Every time a prince comes on age of seventeen, there will be an Age Ceremony where he'll be celebrated for being an adult. Pre-adult that is.

Everyone in the Kingdom, noble or not, was invited to come.

Which means they will find a mate once the clock strikes midnight of his ceremony. Since the eleven princes were considered brothers, they were told to share one mate. That's why they had to wait until Guanlin's age to hit seventeen. By then, their bond with their mate will be connected.

The performance unit of 101 Academy which were Youngmin, Dongho, Yongguk, Samuel, Seonho, Kenta, Taehyun, Donghyun and Ari. They were invited to perform on the Ceremony itself.

They spent the week practicing, sharping their movements and vocals. Some of them even worked out for performance purposes.

It was seven in the evening, all of them were in their formal outfits for the Ceremony. Performance Unit dress code for the event was red. They'll change later.

Ari was wearing a red shoulder off mullet dress. Her hair was now temporarily coloured black styled in a sensual wave and her make up was natural look. She wore a pair of black ankle high heeled boots. Her neck occupied with her other special choker.

"You ready?", Euiwoong, their so called manager asked her as they walked out their limo.

She gave a confident smile and nod. Euiwoong hold the urge to ruff her hair and let her go to the other members.

The unit all gathered before walking in the palace together as if they owned the place. Since they're quite famous for performing, everyone knows them. The girls looked at the boys with their fangirl feels while guys looked at Ari with admiration.

As they reached where all the noble guests were at, all eyes were at them even the princes. They looked at Ari as if she was the most beautiful thing they saw. What made mad was she was surrounded by a bunch guys which were slayers.

The performance unit all went to the throne line where the princes were all sat. All the princes wore tuxs which made them more handsome adding to their visuals.

(A/n : you know the tuxs they wore for mama in Hong Kong? Yeah that tuxs.)

Ari was holding her nervousness as she stood in the middle of the members. In front of her were Guanlin, Jihoon and Daehwi. She could feel their eyes piercing at her.

The unit bowed at them with respect and individually greeted Guanlin. All except Ari. She didn't even dare to look at them.

When Seonho finished,  they all started to walk away to get ready for their performance. Until Guanlin stopped Ari that is.

"Why isn't our princess talking with her smart mouth?", Guanlin stated as he used his gift against her. Targeting her nape.

Guanlin's vampire gift was giving pain towards others. With one look, he could instantly hurt others and if he was angry, he could kill.