twenty eight. rewrite the stars

WELCOME TO THE LAST CHAPTER FELLOW READERS.

GET READY YOUR FEELS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THE GROUP THAT YOU WANT TO SEE FEATURED IN MY UPCOMING BOOK AS I MENTIONED IN THE LAST CHAPTER.

ALL AND ALL, I HOPE Y'ALL ARE HAVING A GOOD DAY/NIGHT AND I LOVE YOU LOVELIES 💞💞💞

--

two months later..

"where's my phone?!!!"

"i don't know!"

"can't we use the led tv instead?"

"good point guanlin.", minhyun patted guanlin's shoulder as a sign of good job.

woojin connected the internet to their apple led tv and clicked on the face time icon on the screen.

some of them were already comfortable in their seats and chatted while waiting for woojin to fix whatever he was fixing.

but not all were present. sungwoon, daniel, jihoon, jaehwan and jisung were out but they'll be in a moment later.

"are you sure she's up by now?", daehwi questioned the hyung next to him which was seongwoo.

seongwoo glanced at the wall clock of the sleep over purposes room and nodded coolly saying how she was awake hours ago.

"guys it's connected!", with woojin's announcement, ari's face was showed on the tv screen, smiling happily as she waved.

"baby girl!!"

"baobei, i miss you!!"

"have you eaten honey?"

"princess you look skinnier, are you eating?"

"love.", seongwoo sighed out dreamily at the sight of their mate laughing on the screen. he had the urge to hug her already.

"hi~ i miss you all too. yes, minhyun oppa, i ate already and no daehwi-yahh, i need to keep in shape remember? where are my other mates?", she tilted her head a bit.

minhyun's heart soften at the this and replied telling her that the others were out for a while and they'll be back soon.

"how are you love? how's training?", seongwoo asked, genuinely curious.

"it's okay but I'm improving! i still need to improvise my powers though.", she shrugged.

"i can't wait for you to be back.", woojin comments making the rest of his brothers agree, "we really miss your presence here."

after hours and days of convincing the princes, they finally let her go temporarily to train and control her powers with the slayers and healers. it took them a while to get used to it but gladly they still communicate via internet.

by now, they gotten used to be apart which they had to endure months away from each other but thankfully they coped with it.

"i miss you guys too. like seriously, i want to go home. to you.", she pouted.

--

"AGAIN!", dongho yelled out.

ari reacted by attacking him directly with her sword which dongho easily shield himself with his own sword.

her eyes glowed as if it was glass as she put all the force into her sword, hoping it could push dongho's sword away. and it did as he was pushed back along with sword.

"good job shortcake!", dongho had a proud father smile on his face as ari just weakly grinned, wiping off the sweat on her forehead.

"you okay there dongho oppa", she examined his well-being and instantly saw a cut on the back of his hand.